injectors.. suggestions?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on injectors.. suggestions? within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I'm looking at swapping a 16G in for my 2.0l's TD04 sometime in the future. I'm looking at getting some ...

injectors.. suggestions?

I'm looking at swapping a 16G in for my 2.0l's TD04 sometime in the future.

I'm looking at getting some 725/750cc.

I don't want to go overboard but I don't want to run out of headroom.

Also I'm DIY tuning so I want an injector set that is easy-ish to tune.

Budget, I need it on the low but not ebay-low, gotta save for up for a turbo and intercooler.

Also my car is a DD, no track use. Just fun on the highway at or slightly below the limit.

So I'm looking for injector suggestions as is make/size.
    N.E.R.D. # 3.579545 MHz

Bugeye Mafia v 2.0 # 371

pete25r's build

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I would pick up some Injector Dynamics 725cc injectors.. or if you think you might go bigger in the future (or run e85), go ahead and get ID1000s.

I Support ClubWRX
    650cc would be plenty on pump gas. Depending on what size 16g even pinks or factory dark blues (565cc) would work.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

Thanks for the input gentlemen.

I was looking for some pros/cons to the different brands, moreso as in which ones are a PITA to tune. I dug around here and the nasty-sock and didn't find any real opinions, well not any that didn't pass the BS factor.

Planned setup
    16G - probably Blouch
    650-725cc injectors
    pump gas
    DD that puts a smile on my face, passengers too...

I want plug and play injectors as far as pig tails or whatever. Yes I know they'll need to be scaled/tuned after I get my MAF scaling really tight. Just trying to plan out the hardware.
    N.E.R.D. # 3.579545 MHz

Bugeye Mafia v 2.0 # 371

pete25r's build

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.