Results 1 to 4 of 4

This is a discussion on Advice within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; If I change the downpipe and catback on a 2010 wrx do I need to get access port?...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013


    If I change the downpipe and catback on a 2010 wrx do I need to get access port?

  2. Remove Advertisements

  3. #2
    Registered User wrxnguyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    714 Orange County
    Yes and no. You can use an access port to tune your car or go tactrix open source. The downpipe mod will definitely need a tune

  4. #3
    Pro Manscaper Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Palmyra, NJ
    You don't have to have an AP, but you have to have some kind of tune to put you at Stage 2 levels. That is only for the downpipe though.

    If you only went with a CBE, you don't need to tune.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

  5. #4
    Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Rocky Top
    If you change the Downpipe you will need a tune. There are several ways to do this.

    Unabomber's Manifesto - Tuner FAQ -

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts