fuel tuning help at wot

This is a discussion on fuel tuning help at wot within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Im pretty new at tuning, and I don't want to do anything right away to mess up my perfectly fine ...

fuel tuning help at wot

Im pretty new at tuning, and I don't want to do anything right away to mess up my perfectly fine car. So my problem/question is for me at WOT (wide open throttle) I feel like its not pulling at full potential. How do I know this? Well when lets say I go to pass a car on the highway when I do I drop a gear to get it going and is wot. Once I pass them and slowly let off the gas to slow down it feels like the car jus pulls to no end at a certain point. Then Im thinking why is it picking up speed when im letting off... I have a cobb ap and the accesstune race on my computer could any of these things help with this problem. It feels like to me at wot the car is just jamming fuel through it and its not performing properly. What I want is at wot the car to accelerate at full potential with out me having to let off and find a sweet spot.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    If you have the AP then datalog the car. Untill you have learned to make and interperet useful dataloggs there is no reason to even touch any of the ROM parameters yet.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S