AP v3 + 03 Bugeye

This is a discussion on AP v3 + 03 Bugeye within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I finally recieved my AP yesterday and tuned my car to Stage 1 ACN 91 map. now just for a ...

Question AP v3 + 03 Bugeye

I finally recieved my AP yesterday and tuned my car to Stage 1 ACN 91 map. now just for a Quickie <--- Im running COMPLETELY STOCK intake & everything else in between. Im just wondering if thats completely safe. if So what are the mods I need/would want to have to run stage 1 safely.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    On stage 1 you are safe with no mods. You just follow the map notes that COBB provides.

Thank you Sir!

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrchmndscbc View Post
    I finally recieved my AP yesterday and tuned my car to Stage 1 ACN 91 map. now just for a Quickie <--- Im running COMPLETELY STOCK intake & everything else in between. Im just wondering if thats completely safe. if So what are the mods I need/would want to have to run stage 1 safely.
    as stated above, you're totally fine. going forward you want to ask these questions PRIOR to modding your subaru. 03's are pretty lenient when it comes to most mods, but if you are considering doing any heavy modding in the future it's all about research research research. you dont want your car to blow up or anything lol

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Right next to the link you clicked to download the map is another link that contains the map notes, it's entitled "notes." You should read that and then post back with what it says.

Quote Originally Posted by wreckingball man View Post
    Right next to the link you clicked to download the map is another link that contains the map notes, it's entitled "notes." You should read that and then post back with what it says.
    Thanks for the info, I took a look and it had alof of good information. As far as tuning my car to Stage 2, what are the specific mods I need to install and look into?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Go to the stage 2 maps, and then click the same link I outlined above.

If you use the cobb OTS tune, you can only use the parts they list.

Stage 2 is at bare minimum a downpipe+tune. However, again, if you're using the Cobb map you will need to use the parts they specify.