Stage 1 log
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Stage 1 log within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I just flashed my car with a Torqued performance stage one tune, easier than I thought it would be. ...

Stage 1 log

So I just flashed my car with a Torqued performance stage one tune, easier than I thought it would be. I was only able to do one pull because of traffic, and did not want to risk my life or anyone else's life for that matter. From my very limited knowledge I think the pull looks good, but would like to get some opinions from the better informed. And yes, I have sent the log to TP, just figured that I would not get a response with it being so late. Thank you so much for looking.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

Stock pullhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

Also, I have a virtual dyno comparing stock to the stage 1 logs, I am having a hard time grasping the difference. They were done two days apart at the same location, 1st being stock at 7:30pm @ 66 degrees 80% humidity, 2nd being stage 6:30pm 1 @ 60 degrees 73%. I know it is virtual, but I highly doubt a stage 1 makes that big of a change.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dyno 1.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	119457
    Last edited by Kwrxp; 10-18-2013 at 08:12 PM. Reason: added stock log
    '11 WRX DGM

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sorry! I am an idiot, I forgot to take it off of private... I do this every time

Should work now
    Last edited by Kwrxp; 10-18-2013 at 05:27 PM.
    '11 WRX DGM

I Support ClubWRX
    Do you have a stock datalog you can share?

You're pushing significantly more air into the cylinders on the S1 tune vs stock. The only useful before/after information we have now is manifold pressure, which doesn't factor in ignition advance, cam advance, or AFR differences (which all play a part in making more power).
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    Do you have a stock datalog you can share?

You're pushing significantly more air into the cylinders on the S1 tune vs stock. The only useful before/after information we have now is manifold pressure, which doesn't factor in ignition advance, cam advance, or AFR differences (which all play a part in making more power).

I most certainly do, I have added it to the original post... Sadly though I forgot to log ITT, and certain logging parameters are not the same or are not there during the stock pull, so I do not know if it will be of any use :/
    '11 WRX DGM

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwrxp
    I most certainly do, I have added it to the original post... Sadly though I forgot to log ITT, and certain logging parameters are not the same or are not there during the stock pull, so I do not know if it will be of any use :/
    Nope. Boost numbers alone don't tell the full story. Unfortunately, you'll either need to go back to stock and get the proper parameters or not worry about it.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

That is what I thought, and thanks for the help you have given me as I do appreciate it. Eric has taken a look at it and told me that that was what he was looking for, and that it looked good to him. I probably will take it back to stock and do a few "correct" pulls to get a real comparison. Again thank you.
    '11 WRX DGM

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.