Low boost and hesitation while accelerating...

This is a discussion on Low boost and hesitation while accelerating... within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So today I was driving my 06 wrx and it seemed like it was hesatating durring acceleration in every gear... ...

Low boost and hesitation while accelerating...

So today I was driving my 06 wrx and it seemed like it was hesatating durring acceleration in every gear... It is currently tuned for 14psi max and I'm only getting to .03 map or ~4.5psi... There is no CEL or any weird noises like a boost leak or something, but not sure... Any thoughts?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Datalogs would be useful.

Verified everything mechanically?
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

No I haven't looked at it yet, but I'm trying to get ahold of Anubs1 (Cody) on here to see if get can datalog it and take a look to see if there's anything screwy going on with the map or if there is any weird stored data...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 06scoobyrex
    No I haven't looked at it yet, but I'm trying to get ahold of Anubs1 (Cody) on here to see if get can datalog it and take a look to see if there's anything screwy going on with the map or if there is any weird stored data...
    He's got a new baby, so good luck finding time to log with him lol

If you can borrow the cable, get some logs, feel free to email them to me (link is in my signature)...
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Yeah I remember those days with my son... Lol he's 3 now and half as tall as me plus weighs about 65lbs and I'm 6 feet tall too... Can't believe how fast they grow up!

Ok thanks man I appreciate it... I'm pretty sure he'll be able to take a look at it and make a few adjustments if need be, but he is busy... I've been trying to go out to the desert shooting with him, but just been short on time...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801

Well I reset the ecu and I have boost again... All I had to do was give the little Japanese people that live in the gas tank some sake and they fixed my car! Yay!!!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801