misfire cyl. 1, 2, and on 03 bugeye

This is a discussion on misfire cyl. 1, 2, and on 03 bugeye within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; k I bought a brand new crate motor. new plugs (all gapped correctly). all new coil packs. tgv delete. still ...

misfire cyl. 1, 2, and on 03 bugeye

k I bought a brand new crate motor. new plugs (all gapped correctly). all new coil packs. tgv delete. still misfiring. im also running very rich. it shakes at low rpm. the light usually doesn't flash till I start driving. then it flashes till I turn it off. it jerks when I take off in first gear. im thinkin it might be a 02 sensor but I have no idea. ive been dealin with this problem for awhile and put a lot of money into this car and nothing ever works right. please help. could it also be a tune issue? I don't know much about ej20 motors so don't be ****s please

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Very well could be a tune.

There's a thread running around with all the misfire troubleshooting in it...check this out
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

k thanks im also gonna replace the o2 sensors too to see if that does anything. do you know how many are on the car. jw