2013 wrx lease stage 1?

This is a discussion on 2013 wrx lease stage 1? within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Im leasing a 2013 wrx hatch and i was wondering if its evan worth going stage 1 on a lease ...

2013 wrx lease stage 1?

Im leasing a 2013 wrx hatch and i was wondering if its evan worth going stage 1 on a lease ..it would be the only mod . I would use ecuflash and a torque performance tune since i already have a tactrix 2.0 cable.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Should make the car more fun to drive.

Yes, not much gain but much nicer drivability all around.

I could tell the factory tune was terrible during the first 5 min of the test drive. Then i looked up dyno sheets to see how bad it really was. I havnt seen a factory tune this bad in a while.

That TP map will feel much better from a boost curve and throttle standpoint. They should come that way from the factory.

Maybe an intake too?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by MercRising View Post
    That TP map will feel much better from a boost curve and throttle standpoint. They should come that way from the factory.

Maybe an intake too?!?!
    I probably wont do any other mods .. its a lease and i dont plan on buying at the end.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by russell3123 View Post
    Im leasing a 2013 wrx hatch and i was wondering if its evan worth going stage 1 on a lease ..it would be the only mod . I would use ecuflash and a torque performance tune since i already have a tactrix 2.0 cable.
    You want to pay and mod someone else's car, then pay more in operating costs, and potentially pay to restore it?

No.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    You want to pay and mod someone else's car, then pay more in operating costs, and potentially pay to restore it?

No.
    i would only have to pay $85 for the tune . I already have the tactrix 2.0 from my last car .

More operating cost and $$ to restore it to the OE tune.......did I miss something? $85 for the map, which BTW I get as good or better mpg on my stg2 TP map, and then just flash it back when you turn it in.