Cobb Accessport and Engine Swap

This is a discussion on Cobb Accessport and Engine Swap within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I plan on purchasing a vehicle, an 02 WRX with a full 05 STi swap. The engine and everything is ...

Cobb Accessport and Engine Swap

I plan on purchasing a vehicle, an 02 WRX with a full 05 STi swap. The engine and everything is still stock but I plan on changing that. I was wondering if I'd have a problem running an Accessport, would the swap cause any problems or confusions with the port? I don't have an old port, I'd buy a new one, just thought I'd state that to avoid any confusion I might have caused with how I worded this lol.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    It it really is a complete 05 swap, wiring, ECU, intake, exhaust, turbo, intercooler, etc, then you'll be fine using the AP maps for an 05 STi.. just make sure you stick to the map notes for the map you are using.

Yeah it is a complete swap. The swap was done by a Subaru Mechanic who was also the owner of the car. He said everything, every little detail is such of an 05 STi, obviously except for the chassis. And alright, thanks a lot, appreciate the help.