really disappointed with my tuner

This is a discussion on really disappointed with my tuner within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Alright guys, I've had my wits end with talking to Shawn from "CHURCHES" i have to disagree with people that ...

really disappointed with my tuner

Alright guys, I've had my wits end with talking to Shawn from "CHURCHES" i have to disagree with people that recommend him.

But now i feel like i wasted 500 bucks and about 200 bucks worth of gas traveling to him. I will find a new tuner.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    That sucks, ask for a refund if you're not happy with the service.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

I've been happy with the tuning from Torqued Performance. Did an in-person tune and have had a few edits via logs and email. Maybe send him a log and ask his opinion. he's pretty modest about just jumping others work but if done respectfully, that's just life.

And yes, contact them and speak poignantly and calmly about your situation and why it's not proper.

GL with it, sorry to hear crap like this. **** like this is mega stressful considering our investments the cars. Hope not works out.

I've been with eric at TP, I've gotten stage 2 map from him and he is really nice doing revesions of my maps. but as most people say, a actual tune is the best investment.

As I mentioned in your other thread, talk to Eric. Awesome guy.
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ
    Invidia Catless Downpipe, Custom Short Ram Intake, Self Tuned Using ECU Flash, Romraider and Tactrix

Eric ... just talk to him. Ask his opinion. Explain what happened and why you are unsatisfied and see what he thinks.
    2013 DGM WRX - Perrin CAI | PW TMIC | Forge BPV | Cobb DP | GS EBCS | DW 65C Pump | Perrin ELH & Uppipe | NGK One-Step Colder | Bren ProTune
    Best Time (on 4.21.13): 12.26 sec @ 113 mph

think i missed the part where it talks about why youre unhappy with him...

also havent heard the best things about TP tunes, but guess all depends who ya talk to. Thats how it is with a local tuner, some people swear by them, others hate..

y u no go to WTFtuning???
    currently being tuned by Matty and car feels great! cant wait til its finished
    Marky Mark
    2002 Stage 2.3 PSM Bugeye tuned by Matty at WTFtuning
    Bugeye Mafia #397, High Mileage Club, WTF Tuning Intern
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography
    First Mods and other useful info!
    GM EBCS/ Hallman MBC Hybrid boost setup diagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    think i missed the part where it talks about why youre unhappy with him...
    This.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

It's in his other thread.
    2012 DGM 5 DOOR WRX
    Mods: Stage 2+
    "I live my life a twelve year old at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."
    Official ClubWRX Creeper

Your not the first and you won't be the last. His dyno is a little "fluffy" anyways so take your whp with a grain of salt
    2013 wrx sedan(saving up for a 2015 STI)

Previous faist cars: '05 Mustang GT '02 RSX-S, '91 SR20 240sx, '85 300zx turbo