Curious ... post your 09-13 dyno number with IDC% - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Curious ... post your 09-13 dyno number with IDC% within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; FYI Bren's dyno reads high as ****. Like retarded high....

FYI Bren's dyno reads high as ****. Like retarded high.
    2012 DGM 5 DOOR WRX
    Mods: Stage 2+
    "I live my life a twelve year old at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."
    Official ClubWRX Creeper

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by zax
    Unless you weigh 0 pounds and have EVERYTHING out of your car (even your coin tray!) you need to update your weight. 3225 lbs is unrealistic. You'll need to factor in about 6 pounds per gallon of gas and another 30 pounds for fluids as well. Your dyno numbers will thank me
    Curb weight is indicative of a car with a full tank of gas and all fluids being topped off
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by TankerTruck View Post
    I am very thin... but I'm not really trying to be super accurate with them numbers. I'm just trying to see the differences between stages.

I also talked to Bren today who basically said 'gimme gimme gimme' instead of using VD. Once I get tuned, I'll try doing some VD logs for comparison. At that point ID like to be as accurate as possible.

My injectors are still fine BTW. 98% on the 20.3 psi run I did today.
    FYI, I added 170 lbs for my weight and still got my same numbers.
    2012 WRX: TurboXS DP, AEM CAI, TP stage 2 tune

I just have to ask some of the guys here who know these engines and such well with my current mods

PW TMIC
    Turbo XS catless DP
    AEM CAI
    GS 3 port
    DW 65 FP

and if I add ELH's and the GS tumbeler (a BPV too) will I need injectors to get the full benefit of the mods on pump 93? If so, which injectors and what size?

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I think I already made it clear that I would.. if not for power, for safety. I would probably get ID725s.

Quote Originally Posted by MainFrame View Post
    I think I already made it clear that I would.. if not for power, for safety. I would probably get ID725s.

725's huh? Ok, that's cool. I just wanted to make sure I didn't need larger. I honestly have no clue when it comes to EM type of stuff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.