WRX drive MAP file

This is a discussion on WRX drive MAP file within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have a 2002 WRX with these mods: 1000cc injectors, fuel pump, 16g turbo, tumbler TGV deletes, Full Exhaust, FMIC, ...

WRX drive MAP file

I have a 2002 WRX with these mods: 1000cc injectors, fuel pump, 16g turbo, tumbler TGV deletes, Full Exhaust, FMIC, Atmosphere Blow Off HKS SSQV. I have an AccessPort tuner by cobb tuning. I am looking for a drive MAP file to use so that I can get this vehicle driveable. Can anyone help me out to get this file. I took it to a Dyno shop and they screwed me out of money and didn't even tune it. Just looking for some help. Thanxx.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    What shop?
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    What shop?
    High Altitude Motorsports. We are a deisel shop but we have a WRX we want to get running.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by highalt01
    High Altitude Motorsports. We are a deisel shop but we have a WRX we want to get running.
    There's nothing that can be just downloaded, a map will have to be created for you. Are you interested in just a base limp map so that the vehicle is drivable or do you want it tuned?
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by highalt01 View Post
    No,what dyno shop screwed you over. If you go on Cobb's website they have a list of Protuners. Alot of them do remote/e-tuning. They can make you a map and email it to you. For now you can download the Accesstuner software and at least change the injector scaler just to get the car running,but I wouldn't drive it. This also probably doesn't belong in the Interior Mods section.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S