need em help for my 2003 wrx, new to subarus

This is a discussion on need em help for my 2003 wrx, new to subarus within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; okay im new here, so not too sure where this goes... so please bear with me. so i did the ...

need em help for my 2003 wrx, new to subarus

okay im new here, so not too sure where this goes... so please bear with me.

so i did the switch. I parked my turbo toyota tercel, 320whp and got a 2003 subaru wrx.

toyotas were easy, non of this ecu remapping stuff all piggy back systems.
    so blew the engine b(331,000, going to get it rebuilt at fourstar in toronto area.

i need some EM done to my 2003 wrx.\
    currently have ann stock engine, blew it up so getting it rebuilt. but ill have a new polished exhaust header catless, and a full 3inch turbo back exhaust, punched cat here also. putting a 13lbs light weight chromoly flywheel, and a stage 2 clutch.
    what do you guys recommend to get the most out of this set up, or anything im missing that i should do to really make this puppy move.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Follow the link in my signature. Read it all before parting with the money.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.