Which Cobb map to use for 2003 WRX

This is a discussion on Which Cobb map to use for 2003 WRX within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I bought a 2003 Impreza wrx with aem cold air intake and catless turbo back exhaust with no tune. I ...

Which Cobb map to use for 2003 WRX

I bought a 2003 Impreza wrx with aem cold air intake and catless turbo back exhaust with no tune. I just got a Cobb access port anyone know which map would be best for this set up? Right now with out the tune im getting terrible gas milage..running VERY rich.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    AccessPORT Off The Shelf Maps

cobb does not make a map for 2003 wrx's with AEM intakes. it would either need to be stock or cobb. see the link above to view the maps available & map notes which will tell you exactly whats needed to run them correctly

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

2003s are more forgiving when it comes to tuning, which is a good thing at least.

If you don't have access to put the stock airbox back on, then I'd run the Cobb Stg 2 +SF Intake map.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying