TP stage 3 dyno - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on TP stage 3 dyno within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Nice. I am interested in the difference from stage 2 also....

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice. I am interested in the difference from stage 2 also.
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

all i have is california crap acn 91... wish we had e85 and 93
    boost is like alcohol, its fun and great in moderation, to much and something's gonna go boom.

Quote Originally Posted by aladeen View Post
    Methodical, are you running 91 or 93 octane fuel? 370 is an impressive torque number. I just put my Perrin TMIC on yesterday and I'm waiting for my ebcs to get here so I can flash over to the TP stage 3.5 map. Sadly there's no 93 in CO.....
    We still have 93 in Md ... supposedly soon everywhere it's going to be 91 though. The 370 was not the end result number... unfortunately he tuned it down a bit... I didn't ask why, but the guy just tunes Subaru's all day long so I assume he had his reasons. End numbers were 329/343.
    Last edited by Methodical4u; 02-09-2013 at 11:02 AM.
    2012 WRX: TurboXS DP, AEM CAI, TP stage 2 tune

Quote Originally Posted by plasmarex12 View Post
    im waiting on my pw tmic and ebc from rsd and will being going "stage3" . cant wait. im currently tp stage 2 k&n intake, cobb dp, nameless 5". if you went from stage 2 how does it feel?
    The difference for me is that getting on it in second on stage 2 is that it felt like it would easily break all 4 wheels loose... now it feels like it will rip them completely off. 5th gear pull from say 50 or so is much stronger and no need to really downshift to pass or anything... you can definitely feel the added power. A custom tune I think would add a lot to the set-up, but i'm not quite finished, so i'm going to save the custom tune until i'm completely finished.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx650 View Post
    Nice. I am interested in the difference from stage 2 also.
    stage 2 with a Turbo XS catless DP with AEM CAI was 304/324 IIRC

Quote Originally Posted by Methodical4u View Post
    We still have 93 in Md ... supposedly soon everywhere it's going to be 91 though. The 370 was not the end result number... unfortunately he tuned it down a bit... I didn't ask why, but the guy just tunes Subaru's all day long so I assume he had his reasons. End numbers were 329/343.
    Gotcha... Im sure he had a good reason for it. Perhaps your stock injectors were too maxed out? Speaking of which, do you happen to know what your injector duty cycle is at right now? I'm worried that mine will be maxed out when I go stage 3 on Monday.

nice. im pissed i should be putting on the parts right now. i ordered my stuff a week ago, also ordered some brake upgrades and the pads were out of stock. so instead of shipping them seperate they held my order,awesome.
    boost is like alcohol, its fun and great in moderation, to much and something's gonna go boom.

Quote Originally Posted by aladeen View Post
    Gotcha... Im sure he had a good reason for it. Perhaps your stock injectors were too maxed out? Speaking of which, do you happen to know what your injector duty cycle is at right now? I'm worried that mine will be maxed out when I go stage 3 on Monday.
    I don't think mine were maxed, but I don't know what the IDC was to be quite honest. I just let the guy tune the car. I know very little about that stuff and don't want to know much lol. I don't think at stage 3 you will be maxed out though. Worst case is that they have to back it down a little bit. Quite a few guys are at stage 3 and not having any fuel issues.... thought I was told to add a FP as a just in case so I added the DW65c... pretty easy install.

Quote Originally Posted by plasmarex12 View Post
    nice. im pissed i should be putting on the parts right now. i ordered my stuff a week ago, also ordered some brake upgrades and the pads were out of stock. so instead of shipping them seperate they held my order,awesome.
    I had bought the Goodridge Phantom lines, but I haven't upgraded the pads yet. I would prefer to just wait until they actually need to be changed. No need to spend more than needed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.