OP2 Stand Alone logging woes. - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on OP2 Stand Alone logging woes. within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; According to ECU flash the can patch is running and I have ver 1.44...

According to ECU flash the can patch is running and I have ver 1.44
    Not as many parts left over this time... what am I missing?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

We've just released a new version to correct the can patching and also to show the missing mem model info under the ROM info section. Sorry about the trouble. If you find any other errors with EcuFlash you can always contact us at support at tactrix.com. You can download the new version (1.44.3721) here:

Download EcuFlash 1.44

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummie View Post
    According to ECU flash the can patch is running and I have ver 1.44
    Does that mean your issues are resolved? Or still having issues with the RAM parameters? If you are still having issues, compare some of your RAM parameters to mine out of the one I posted above. You should be able to take all the parameter names/scaling/address lengths verbatim, and only change the addresses to match your ECU. Feel free to post it up on google docs or on here otherwise, I will compare it as well and take a look. It's frustrating to get this stuff going at first - trust me though, its definitely worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPSF View Post
    We've just released a new version to correct the can patching and also to show the missing mem model info under the ROM info section. Sorry about the trouble. If you find any other errors with EcuFlash you can always contact us at support at tactrix.com. You can download the new version (1.44.3721) here:

Download EcuFlash 1.44
    Great! I had briefly heard about that. Good to see the support =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPSF View Post

Download EcuFlash 1.44
    Good deal, I actually just updated earlier today. Thanks!
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

Last I checked I was still having issues with a couple parameters but I am just now updating versions and will give it another go this weekend to see what, if any, issues are still present.

Thanks for the update Mikey and no worries on any troubles, I am just cutting my teeth in all this so honestly if it went smoothly I wouldnt have learned a damn thing. I had fun

also brushing up on my excel today and tomorrow... I'm sure I have a codekey around here somewhere

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummie View Post
    also brushing up on my excel today and tomorrow... I'm sure I have a codekey around here somewhere
    I'd strongly recommend adding filter and freeze row to your "ribbon bar" hotkeys. Excel will map them to Alt + #. I took off save/undo etc since I know those hotkeys. Now when I open a large log, I can just hit Ctrl + A (to select all), Alt +2 (to filter), Alt + 3 (enter freeze frame menu), R (select top row)... Then its much easier to work with.

Let me know what remaining issues you have with your config file. I brought my SD card in to work so I have my latest one to compare it to if needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

Busy weekend but I managed to get some time to check out the new OP2 updates.

Still only getting empty logcfg.out files for fbkc and flkc parameters. I delete those and it runs perfectly. 1 byte or 4 byte and the loggiing just shuts down entirely. What I used last...

paramname = FBKC
    paramid = 0xFF686F
    isfloat = 1

That is what is in my ECU specific definitions for the 1 byte. Am I missing something?

I am getting numbers from this FLKC now. Just not FBKC
    paramname = FLKC
    paramid = 0x000199
    scalingrpn = x,0.25,*,32,-
    Last edited by Rummie; 01-13-2013 at 12:48 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.