It is a good tool, I had a couple issues with getting it to work and after much frustration I just assumed it was beyond me. However, I did use it as a good template to set up what the file should look like so when I scrapped it and started over from scratch with one parameter at a time I felt reasonably confident in my syntax.
After many baby steps I figured out where the issue was, not why, just where. My error seemed to come from the FLKC and FBKC parameters. Something about those 2 caused the whole thing to come to a halt. Additionally, asking for the calculated IDC caused the defogger trigger to not work. /shrug
Just a couple more parameters to try and I should be finished with this project.