NEED HELP FAST!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NEED HELP FAST! within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I know the answer is probably in a sticky or in other post but I need to know how to ...

NEED HELP FAST!

I know the answer is probably in a sticky or in other post but I need to know how to re-install my factory tune after installing accesport with out the accesport unit....Motor blew 7 months ago and I just got my new one in and I think I still have my stage 2 tune. Need help with this issue quick. Trying to take the car out of town tomorrow.

Thanks for any help-John

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

So wait, you no longer have the accessport?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    So wait, you no longer have the accessport?
    Nope, sold it back when I was mad and thinking I didn't want my wrx anymore.

well...if you don't have it anymore...and you followed the proper unmarry/uninstall procedures, then it would have flashed the stock map back onto your ECU.

If you got rid of it and didn't unmarry it...you're screwed. Unless the person you sold/passed it off to can give it back to you and they haven't tried to use it or had it "unlocked" by Cobb or something like that. If you got rid of it without being unmarried, nobody else would be able to use it.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    well...if you don't have it anymore...and you followed the proper unmarry/uninstall procedures, then it would have flashed the stock map back onto your ECU.

If you got rid of it and didn't unmarry it...you're screwed. Unless the person you sold/passed it off to can give it back to you and they haven't tried to use it or had it "unlocked" by Cobb or something like that. If you got rid of it without being unmarried, nobody else would be able to use it.
    I can't remember if I unmarried it or not. I can't think of a way off hand to check to see if it's still on there, any idea's?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTION View Post
    I can't remember if I unmarried it or not. I can't think of a way off hand to check to see if it's still on there, any idea's?
    If the buyer can find you but has not, it is likely you unmarried it. If I were buying an AP and it were still married, the AP would be useless to me, and I'd want to chat with the seller.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTION View Post
    I can't think of anything...

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    If the buyer can find you but has not, it is likely you unmarried it. If I were buying an AP and it were still married, the AP would be useless to me, and I'd want to chat with the seller.
    Other than this^

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    I really think I unmarried it (I'm sure I would have got a very friendly phone call) I'm just trying to be sure because I'm totally factory at the moment and don't want to have a stage 2 tune on a totally stock setup.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.