data logging
Results 1 to 8 of 8

This is a discussion on data logging within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Im new to data logging and tuning, recently i reflashed my 2011 wrx with a torqued stage 2 map. These ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    75

    data logging

    Im new to data logging and tuning, recently i reflashed my 2011 wrx with a torqued stage 2 map. These are two data logs i did recently and i just whant to know if the information is good or bad?https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...QR1E5SVE#gid=0

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    and the Funky Bunch Calvinball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philly Area
    Posts
    5,963
    Google Drive Error. You need permission to access blah blah blah.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

  4. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    Google Drive Error. You need permission to access blah blah blah.
    my fault it should be ok to look at now

  5. #4
    Master Baiter EJ257's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On a stream bank somewhere
    Posts
    19,709
    I Support ClubWRX
    Skip the AF Learning / Correction stuff. Download Learning View instead to show what AF Learning is.
    Don't log Engine Load Relative %
    Don't log Manifold Relative Pressure (PSI)
    Don't log Defogger switch

    Log:
    Target Boost
    Fine Learned Knock Correction
    Injector Duty Cycle
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

    Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

    "Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

    UNYSOC

  6. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    Skip the AF Learning / Correction stuff. Download Learning View instead to show what AF Learning is.
    Don't log Engine Load Relative %
    Don't log Manifold Relative Pressure (PSI)
    Don't log Defogger switch

    Log:
    Target Boost
    Fine Learned Knock Correction
    Injector Duty Cycle
    I did log fine learned knock correction and injector duty cycle but my parameter lis doesnt have target boost

  7. #6
    Master Baiter EJ257's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On a stream bank somewhere
    Posts
    19,709
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by josh_cooper
    I did log fine learned knock correction and injector duty cycle but my parameter lis doesnt have target boost
    Sorry, Feedback Knock Correction.

    Injector Duty Cycle (you logged WGDC, keep that as well)
    Boost Error
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

    Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

    "Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

    UNYSOC

  8. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    75
    ok thanks also i wanted to know if the numbers my car was showing are good or bad i need to have more experience before i ca decide that for myself haha

  9. #8
    and the Funky Bunch Calvinball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philly Area
    Posts
    5,963
    Quote Originally Posted by josh_cooper View Post
    ok thanks also i wanted to know if the numbers my car was showing are good or bad i need to have more experience before i ca decide that for myself haha
    You said you flashed "torqued stage 2," does that mean Torqued Performance?

    If so, you should be sending your logs back to Eric and he will take a look at them, make any adjustments he feels are needed.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •