torqued performance maps for opensource

This is a discussion on torqued performance maps for opensource within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I recently reflashed my ecu to stage 2 from torqued performance and the car seems to be running good all ...

torqued performance maps for opensource

I recently reflashed my ecu to stage 2 from torqued performance and the car seems to be running good all except for my afr gauge reading anywhaere from low 14s to 15. Also when i let off the throttle it seems to drop into the leane range. All i want to know is if this is normal or not, I emailed the guy i talked to when i first bought the map and he still hasnt got back to me. I figured id play it safe and ask on here to any information is appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: torqued performance maps for opensource

14.7 is stoic. So that's normal for being on the gas cruising, way to lean if on boost. Are you going WOT?
    And its normal to go lean when letting off/shifting... no gas = all air = lean.

Posted from a fone.

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    That's normal.. when you let off the throttle it should go all the way lean and max out the gauge because no fuel is entering the engine at that point.