Torqued Performance Stage 2

This is a discussion on Torqued Performance Stage 2 within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I am finally able to update my signature to "Stage 2" thanks to a few hours in the garage throwing ...

Torqued Performance Stage 2

I am finally able to update my signature to "Stage 2" thanks to a few hours in the garage throwing on a CNT catted DP, a TP map and quick ECU flash with a tactrix cable.

I just wanted to give quick props to Eric @ TP, I sent him a few logs and he got back to me within an hour with some tweaks to make the car run even better. For those thinking about going with an e-tune (and like me, don't have a shop within 2-3 hours that can do a pro-tune) I would recommend getting a tactrix and and getting ahold of TP. It's quick, cheap and easy - and makes a big difference in every day driving.

The car feels much more responsive throughout the powerband. I'm hitting close to target boost for MUCH longer than I was at stage 1 which just makes the car feel exceptionally smooth. Also target boost seems to kick in a few hundred RPM's earlier, which actually makes quite the difference in daily driving (I don't go WOT hardly ever). Eventually I may travel to get a pro-tune (if I add more mods later), but right now I feel like I just got a new car. Thanks Eric @ TP! Keep doing good work!
    "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious sh*t."

'10 WRX DGM Sedan: CNT Catted DP, SPT Exhaust, Perrin STS adapter/bushings, TP Stage 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Did you use a WBO2 to verify OL fueling?
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    Did you use a WBO2 to verify OL fueling?
    No, just used the stock 02 sensor at this time. After winter I might look into a pro-tune with a few more mods (possibly a bigger tmic and some other things), just heard they have an AWD dyno about 2 hours away and some reputable tuners in Des Moines. We'll see how I feel after the mod bug hits again (lasted 6 months between stage 1 and 2).
    "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious sh*t."

'10 WRX DGM Sedan: CNT Catted DP, SPT Exhaust, Perrin STS adapter/bushings, TP Stage 2