my tune check it out??

This is a discussion on my tune check it out?? within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hi guys this is my tune its probs the best one i got but i know it can be improved ...

my tune check it out??

hi guys this is my tune its probs the best one i got but i know it can be improved can someone help me for abit more power? i think its a bit sloppy

im using a mbc but this map should work with stock ebcs at 20 psi

im running 22 psi with mbc

2002 ADM wrx sea level
    98 octane
    TTS td05 big 16g
    avo turbo inlet
    walbro 255 fuel pump
    stock injectors decaped
    STI TOP MOUNT INTERCOOLER off an 2007 adm sti W/spray
    oil catch can
    aps cai 65mm
    decatted uppipe
    3"TBE with catless dp
    turbo smart mbc set @ 22psi
    gfb 50/50 bov

maf is rescaled aswell just down low using maf scailing tool i see no knock at all with learning view so i think im on the right track my afrs are still abit rich maybe in the 10.5 - 10.8 im waiting for a 3 port ebcs and then im going to run hybrid boost and re tune also might get a fmic later on :P but for now how can i make more power out of this map?

i think that it can be improved on timing and afrs but help us out? if you want more info or more pics or logs i can get them for use
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    So do you run no advance?
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

your maf needs to be rescaled for ol fueling, fuel map needs to be smoothed out. what are you running for kcam? didn't you say you switched to an sd rom? pm me some logs if you want and ill help you out.

I Support ClubWRX
    Post your ROM on Romraider and then link to it here. Looking at a screen shot of two tables of a map isn't even close to being able to evaluate it.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    Post your ROM on Romraider and then link to it here. Looking at a screen shot of two tables of a map isn't even close to being able to evaluate it.
    RomRaider • View topic - 02 ADM wrx big 16g

Quote Originally Posted by Alexmartynyuk View Post
    your maf needs to be rescaled for ol fueling, fuel map needs to be smoothed out. what are you running for kcam? didn't you say you switched to an sd rom? pm me some logs if you want and ill help you out.
    check out the map up ttop and ill do some logs for you and pm when i get a chance thankks

k, ill take a look. do you have a wideband that you can log?

k, ill take a look. do you have a wideband that you can log?
    yes i do

ok, that way we can scale the maf for ol fueling, it looks like you were trying to achieve leaner afr by leaning out the primary open loop table, that isn't the proper way to do it. Scale maf first so when you enter a target afr in the primary ol table you will be able to reach that target and that way your improper maf scaling wont throw your load off which your timing runs off of.

ok, that way we can scale the maf for ol fueling, it looks like you were trying to achieve leaner afr by leaning out the primary open loop table, that isn't the proper way to do it. Scale maf first so when you enter a target afr in the primary ol table you will be able to reach that target and that way your improper maf scaling wont throw your load off which your timing runs off of.
    ok i understand but i dont exactly know how to set ol maf scailing i just know how to use the maf scailing tool but that really does closed loop im going to do a log and post it on on rom raider because a nother person wants to look at it

Quote Originally Posted by sxcrxy View Post
    ok i understand but i dont exactly know how to set ol maf scailing i just know how to use the maf scailing tool but that really does closed loop im going to do a log and post it on on rom raider because a nother person wants to look at it
    ol maf scaling is done manually, and so can cl fueling. Like i said if you want i will rescale it for you, i'm not asking for money, just offering help.

just looked at your log, theres a decent amount of knock after 4400rpm, iam drops to 8 :-o you are running too much timing for your setup. another thing is your boost creeps.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by sxcrxy
    RomRaider • View topic - How To: Open Loop MAF Scaling
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC