please help if you can

This is a discussion on please help if you can within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; My VDC, check engine lights came on and cruise is blinking. Any help much appreciated. It's a 2010 WRX...

please help if you can

My VDC, check engine lights came on and cruise is blinking. Any help much appreciated. It's a 2010 WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

you should bring it to autozone and get Error code, that will help a lot for diagnosing the problem. Also they do that for free!

I Support ClubWRX
    Isn't it still under warranty?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

it is, but it's a pain not to have a car for a day, I got to take the bus

I Support ClubWRX
    Do you have any mods? Do you have an AP? Unless you or someone else pulls the code nothing can be done.

If it is still under warranty ,I'd take it to the dealer. Sorry,no other way.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

no mods, stock

I Support ClubWRX
    Dealer time.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Re: please help if you can

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    Dealer time.
    +1

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

So I read somewhere that the car maybe low on oil, I checked, and it was. I put some oil in.
    Also, a Demonwrx (board user) suggested I make sure the gas cap is on well.
    Did that as well
    Bam, this morning, All good!