learning view help, how is mine?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on learning view help, how is mine? within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i recently did a learning view and would like to know how it looks to the more experienced people here. ...

learning view help, how is mine?

i recently did a learning view and would like to know how it looks to the more experienced people here. Im not sure what numbers to look for so all the help i can get will be great. Now i believe the IAM is supposed to be at 16 seeing as that is what it was at after i reset it. So i need help with this bad.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

IAM is supposed to be 16. Stock, it starts out at 8, then works up 4 at a time, many times people will kick it straight up to 16 from the beginning. Either way, 9 indicates a problem. The other points in the table really don't mean much, since the IAM is so far off. We need a lot more information about the car, its mods, the tune, etc. The first thing that jumps out at me - you been using premium fuel?
    My big thread: The Used WRX Buying Checklist - Please Contribute!

My current car: 2002 WRB WRX Wagon.
    Mods: GM BCS, Carberry SD rom, uppipe, AEM UEGO, Klunk Killer, F+R shifter bushings, head unit

Mods are as follows.

-Tomei uel headers
    -aem short ram intake
    -sti intercooler
    -catless uppipe and downpipe
    -cat back exhaust
    -gfb hybrid bov w recirc

The bov might come off though.
    And I am using 93 gas. Not sure what to do with this I don't want to blow up my motor. Can anyone help with an email tune maybe?

I Support ClubWRX
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by CSwrx22 View Post
    -aem short ram intake
    -gfb hybrid bov w recirc
    these.

You tuned for the intake at least?

The numbers in the top indicate that your MAF scaling is way off, and you're probably running super lean/rich on OL.

I'd be willing to email tune you at least for safety (not necessarily top numbers), iff you have a wideband o2 with logging capabilities. Heck, depending where in NJ you were, I'd be willing to go out and tune you - again, iff you get access to a wbo2.
    My big thread: The Used WRX Buying Checklist - Please Contribute!

My current car: 2002 WRB WRX Wagon.
    Mods: GM BCS, Carberry SD rom, uppipe, AEM UEGO, Klunk Killer, F+R shifter bushings, head unit

i can take the bov off, im not worried about that i kind of just threw it on for the hell of it. The intake was supposedly tuned for, but i have my doubts now. Someone tried to email tune and apparently they didnt know what they were doing. Im going to PM you.

I Support ClubWRX
    So all those mods and no tune?
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah....definitely not a happy looking learning view shot. Your car has had to do quite a bit of changes to it's current timing and fueling values to get it to work, and it's not even close to working to the best of it's ability.
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.