Need a tune in NEW JERSEY.

This is a discussion on Need a tune in NEW JERSEY. within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; ANybody know of anyone in Newjersey that can tune my car? Im using the accessport....

Need a tune in NEW JERSEY.

ANybody know of anyone in Newjersey that can tune my car? Im using the accessport.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

you could try turbotrix or rallispec............where in NJ are you? northern or southern? If your up north and wanna come to new york theres a place in southern NY. go to cobb tunings website and right on the opening page is a dealer list for protuning.

Quote Originally Posted by evothis
    you could try turbotrix or rallispec............where in NJ are you? northern or southern? If your up north and wanna come to new york theres a place in southern NY. go to cobb tunings website and right on the opening page is a dealer list for protuning.
    I live in south jersey. I know where rally sport is. I dunnno if they do cobb stuff. IM gonna find out though...

Here is a full list of authorized tuners.
    http://www.cobbtuning.com/pr-protuner.html
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.