Visited a friend in, Manayunk PA
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Visited a friend in, Manayunk PA within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Saw some two blue rexs while i was out visiting my friend for the weekend. it's a really nice neighborhood. ...

Visited a friend in, Manayunk PA

Saw some two blue rexs while i was out visiting my friend for the weekend. it's a really nice neighborhood. we rolled into philly and got some cheese steaks from Pat's, never had anything so good in my life. actually considering moving out there, but i dunno if i can switch from my country driving to CRAZY city driving that the ppl in philly do
    G$

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I miss the cheesesteaks so bad. Personally I am a Gino's fan, but at this point either one would do fine.
    04 STI
    FPGreen

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzl3
    Saw some two blue rexs while i was out visiting my friend for the weekend. it's a really nice neighborhood. we rolled into philly and got some cheese steaks from Pat's, never had anything so good in my life. actually considering moving out there, but i dunno if i can switch from my country driving to CRAZY city driving that the ppl in philly do
    My car's there a lot ('04 WRB). Main Street Manayunk is nice but the area around it isn't that great. I've heard it's improved a lot over the years but I've still seen my share of crime right by my house (Roxborough which is 5 min walking distance to main street).. Driving here is one of the worst I've seen (and I grew up in Los Angeles). People break rules like nothing and cops just don't enforce them b/c they have bigger crimes to tend to. That said, I'm getting use to living here and it's not all that bad but it might be a big shock to you when you first live here. Good luck.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.