Visited a friend in, Manayunk PA

This is a discussion on Visited a friend in, Manayunk PA within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Saw some two blue rexs while i was out visiting my friend for the weekend. it's a really nice neighborhood. ...

Visited a friend in, Manayunk PA

Saw some two blue rexs while i was out visiting my friend for the weekend. it's a really nice neighborhood. we rolled into philly and got some cheese steaks from Pat's, never had anything so good in my life. actually considering moving out there, but i dunno if i can switch from my country driving to CRAZY city driving that the ppl in philly do
    G$

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I miss the cheesesteaks so bad. Personally I am a Gino's fan, but at this point either one would do fine.
    04 STI
    FPGreen

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzl3
    Saw some two blue rexs while i was out visiting my friend for the weekend. it's a really nice neighborhood. we rolled into philly and got some cheese steaks from Pat's, never had anything so good in my life. actually considering moving out there, but i dunno if i can switch from my country driving to CRAZY city driving that the ppl in philly do
    My car's there a lot ('04 WRB). Main Street Manayunk is nice but the area around it isn't that great. I've heard it's improved a lot over the years but I've still seen my share of crime right by my house (Roxborough which is 5 min walking distance to main street).. Driving here is one of the worst I've seen (and I grew up in Los Angeles). People break rules like nothing and cops just don't enforce them b/c they have bigger crimes to tend to. That said, I'm getting use to living here and it's not all that bad but it might be a big shock to you when you first live here. Good luck.