Spotted in southern NY this weekend - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23

This is a discussion on Spotted in southern NY this weekend within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by 04aspenwrx Downshift- Nah I havent seen that sti around yet. Where have you seen it? Near Triangle ...

  1. #16
    Registered User D0WNxSH1FT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Westchester Cnty, NY
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by 04aspenwrx
    Downshift- Nah I havent seen that sti around yet. Where have you seen it?
    Near Triangle Shopping Center on 35 going towards Amawalk.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User 04aspenwrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westchetser County, NY
    Posts
    329
    ohh nah I have no clue where that is, its in westchester?
    ***2004 PSM STi***

  4. #18
    Registered User D0WNxSH1FT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Westchester Cnty, NY
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by 04aspenwrx
    ohh nah I have no clue where that is, its in westchester?
    LOL Triangle Shopping Center = In Yorktown behind the Mobil where theres a Fleet, TJ Maxx and an A&P.

    The road infront of Mobil is rt35 and going towards fleet from Mobil is towards Amawalk.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

  5. #19
    Registered User 04aspenwrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westchetser County, NY
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT
    LOL Triangle Shopping Center = In Yorktown behind the Mobil where theres a Fleet, TJ Maxx and an A&P.

    The road infront of Mobil is rt35 and going towards fleet from Mobil is towards Amawalk.

    Ohh sry Im not that familiar w/yorktown anyway I still havent seen the car but anyway where do you chill ?
    ***2004 PSM STi***

  6. #20
    Registered User D0WNxSH1FT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Westchester Cnty, NY
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by 04aspenwrx
    Ohh sry Im not that familiar w/yorktown anyway I still havent seen the car but anyway where do you chill ?
    Well im originally from Somers, went to Somers HS, but now i go to college in Boston at Northeastern so im just home now for Spring Break. When im home i chill around Mahopac, Ytown, Somers, etc. Did you go to HS around here recently? I used to go to the meets in Mahopac back in the day when i had my RSX.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

  7. #21
    Registered User 04aspenwrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westchetser County, NY
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT
    Well im originally from Somers, went to Somers HS, but now i go to college in Boston at Northeastern so im just home now for Spring Break. When im home i chill around Mahopac, Ytown, Somers, etc. Did you go to HS around here recently? I used to go to the meets in Mahopac back in the day when i had my RSX.
    Well I am from Thornwood, went to westlake hs ....when do you go back to school?
    ***2004 PSM STi***

  8. #22
    Registered User D0WNxSH1FT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Westchester Cnty, NY
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by 04aspenwrx
    Well I am from Thornwood, went to westlake hs ....when do you go back to school?
    Friday lol. gotta love Spring Break in this weather.

    ...i could be in Negril Jamaica, but i wanted the WRX more than a vacation.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

  9. #23
    Registered User 04aspenwrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westchetser County, NY
    Posts
    329
    I think that you made the right choice, what about u? You can have a lot of fun in the rex in this weather !!!
    ***2004 PSM STi***

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •