Tyler State Park Meet - Newtown, PA - Sunday March 20th
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Tyler State Park Meet - Newtown, PA - Sunday March 20th within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys, UPDATE: Due to weather, the meet has to be posponed again. The new date for the meet is ...

Tyler State Park Meet - Newtown, PA - Saturday April 9th (2nd raindate)

Hey guys,

UPDATE: Due to weather, the meet has to be posponed again. The new date for the meet is Saturday, April 9th. Please make a note of it. Hope to see you there...

TriStateTuners.com is holding a meet at Tyler State Park in Newtown on Saturday April 9th from 12 noon until 5pm or whenever the sun goes down. Bring food to grill, a frisbee to throw around, or whatever you want. I expect a very good variety of cars there, and good numbers overall. Just wanted to post this in advance so everyone could make plans to attend.

For more details please check out the original thread at: http://www.tristatetuners.com/viewto...er=asc&start=0

We are trying to compile a list of likely attendees, so please post in that thread to help keep things simple and organized. Also make sure to check back on that thread for updates as the meet gets closer.

Hope to see a good suby showing!

Bryan
    Last edited by Wrinkleboi; 04-02-2005 at 06:01 PM.

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

march 20th is sonic fest
    03silver wrx fpgreen stg4FMIC+272,272 cams++

whats sonic fest?
    bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

so who's interested in going? we have ~25 cars planning to show already and i know that number is only going to increase exponentially as the date gets closer...
    bryan

www.TriStateTuners.com

helloooo? post up if you are interested cause i know at least a handful of you are. speak up sonny!
    bryan

www.TriStateTuners.com

I am definately up for that. I have some friends who would love to go as well. There are some other WRXs, Audi's, VWs etc. Count me in!
    -Marc
    WRX - It's not a rocket. It's a guided missile.

phew i felt like a big friggin loser with nobody responding... i'd encourage you to join the TST forum and post up on there to keep everything nice and organized, but if you'd rather not thats cool... just let me know how many cars you'll probably end up coming with. just trying to get a rough estimate on what to expect.
    bryan

www.TriStateTuners.com

I am in(but you knew that) BUMP!
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

it will be warm by the meet.... i hope
    bryan

www.TriStateTuners.com

im going to try to make it from valley forge.
    i have not been to tyler in awhile. if its nice ill bring both my cars.

I'm in!Are we meeting somewhere and rolling in together or just meet there?I'm comin from nj but grew up in langhorne.

uhhhh where exactly is this place at, I mean in consideration to other cities... I live in Pittsburgh, so how far am I and how the heck do I get there, cus I will show up if I can get off of work
    04 Java Black Pearl - Sleek Eye

All you see is my license plate... SCOOBY-X

Quote Originally Posted by GOD The Almighty
    Patrick, you are a complete accident

thats basicly 20 min away from Philly pa
    03silver wrx fpgreen stg4FMIC+272,272 cams++

hey, i know some people are going to set up caravans if they arent coming from right near the park, but nothing official has been set up so i'd assume most are just coming in solo. if you want to roll in deep thats all up to you .
    bryan

www.TriStateTuners.com

I'm gonna try and make it. I haven't been to a meet in a long ass time!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast