Tyler State Park Meet - Newtown, PA - Sunday March 20th - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Tyler State Park Meet - Newtown, PA - Sunday March 20th within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; This meet was postponed due to rain. The raindate is April 3rd ... could a mod change the title of ...

This meet was postponed due to rain. The raindate is April 3rd... could a mod change the title of the thread to April 3rd instead please? TIA
    Bryan

you can still check updates on the meet at: http://www.tristatetuners.com/viewto...er=asc&start=0

I am planning on over 50 cars at this point...

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

1 week left bump.
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

Quote Originally Posted by Wrinkleboi
    This meet was postponed due to rain. The raindate is April 3rd... could a mod change the title of the thread to April 3rd instead please? TIA
    Bryan

you can still check updates on the meet at: http://www.tristatetuners.com/viewto...er=asc&start=0

I am planning on over 50 cars at this point...
    Still happening? I think if you edit the first post you can change the thread title.

yup its still happening, and bigger than ever.

and changing the thread title wont do it, a mod has to . hello mods!!!

bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

i might sound like a broken record but the meet has to be postponed again due to weather. the new date is SATURDAY APRIL 9TH...
    if you're annoyed, just imagine how i'm feeling. hope to see you there on APRIL 9th!!!!
    bryan

www.TriStateTuners.com

new thread with correct title here: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...00#post1097100

www.TriStateTuners.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12