Good place for alignment in West Chester, PA
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Good place for alignment in West Chester, PA within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I need a get a good alignment. Does anyone recommend a shop to do this in the West Chester/ Exton/ ...

Good place for alignment in West Chester, PA

I need a get a good alignment. Does anyone recommend a shop to do this in the West Chester/ Exton/ Downingtown PA area??

Thanks In advance.

Tim
    2002 Aspen White Impreza WRX.
    AEM Short Ram Intake, APEXi Turbo Timer, STI Strut Tower Bars F&R, Tien Springs , Tokico Premium Performance Shocks, Rota Torque 17x 8", Toyo Proxes, STI V1 Front Lip
    JDM STi Hoodscoop, Zerosports Carbon Fiber Risers

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If you don't mind driving to Doylestown, go to South Main Tire and Auto & Performance Unlimited. Ask for Kevin...he's the head service guy there and another WRX guy...GREAT Shop www.southmain.com

They have done all the work on my WRX...you can see in my signature what I've done
    2005 Crystal Gray Metallic 2.5 RS Impreza - Stock and slow

2002 Aspen White Impreza WRX - SOLD
    APEXI Turbo Timer
    Stoptech Stage 2 Brakes
    Spec Clutch Stage 3 Clutch
    STI RA Gears - Blown
    SPT Short Shifter
    Continental ContiExtremeContacts

cool. thanks for the reply. My parents actually live about 2 minutes (literally) from there. I will give them a call, I just dont want to take it to Pep Boys or anything like that.

Thanks
    Tim
    AEM Short Ram Intake, APEXi Turbo Timer, STI Strut Tower Bars F&R, Tien Springs , Tokico Premium Performance Shocks, Rota Torque 17x 8", Toyo Proxes, STI V1 Front Lip

I Support ClubWRX
    Another good shop somewhat closer to you: http://www.sawchuksgarage.com/

Great alignments! They have gone out of their way to make me happy several times. They are not mod friendly ... so do not use them for state inspections.

decisons, decisions.

THanks for the help guys

Also be aware that not all alignment shops will work on lowered vehicles, or do alignments that dont follow factory specs. I found a NTB near me that will do both, and they have an "unlimited alignments for 3 years" for $140. i'm changing my suspension up tomorrow and will be going with this package so i can really dial in my alignment and keep it that way for a good long while.
    bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

yeh, I wouldnt mind spending that kind of money for a job that will be done correctly and last for a while with that kind of warrenty.

Thanks Again,
    Tim

I Support ClubWRX
    I'd like my next alignment to be a custom. I won't even bother asking Sawchuks. Shame, they are honest and very thorough. I will be looking elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrinkleboi
    Also be aware that not all alignment shops will work on lowered vehicles, or do alignments that dont follow factory specs. I found a NTB near me that will do both, and they have an "unlimited alignments for 3 years" for $140. i'm changing my suspension up tomorrow and will be going with this package so i can really dial in my alignment and keep it that way for a good long while.
    bryan

torchiana automotive on rt. 3 did mine custom - tell them wylie sent you. my prodrive lowered car went on the machine fine.

-wYlie
    oh yeah....you ever been to one of our local meets??? coming up this sunday.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...15#post1035115
    Last edited by Roamin'Coyote; 02-21-2005 at 09:27 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Update: I spoke with Mark at Sawchuks - he will gladly do a custom alignment. He said he has done many of them.

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    I'd like my next alignment to be a custom. I won't even bother asking Sawchuks. Shame, they are honest and very thorough. I will be looking elsewhere.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.