OCT 5-6: NHRA Import Fall Nationals - Raceway Park
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on OCT 5-6: NHRA Import Fall Nationals - Raceway Park within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; This is going to be big. It's a chance for our imports to get nasty without having to worry about ...

10/5-6 NHRA Import Fall Nationals - Raceway Park

This is going to be big. It's a chance for our imports to get nasty without having to worry about those pesky fast big blocks.

Come on down to Raceway Park in Englishtown, NJ on October 5th and 6th!

Saturday : 10/05 4th Annual NHRA IMPORT FALL NATIONALS. Imports Only. Survival Series Format + Pro Import Test & Tune. Street Muffled Imports Only. Gates Open 1PM. 1st Round - 7PM.

Sunday : 10/06 4th Annual NHRA IMPORT FALL NATIONALS. Heads Up & Bracket Style Drag Racing. Import & Low Rider Car, Truck & Bicycle Show + Big Name Imports. C

We should use this thread to set up a few convoys to get the people from NYC, Long Island, NJ, and Pennsylvania out to Raceway Park, which is about an hour south of NYC.

Here are some links for more info...

Raceway Park

NHRA Division 1
    Last edited by Bask Oner; 09-16-2002 at 12:34 PM.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yup ill be there. Dont need to join a convoy though cause i live 10 mins from raceway park
    2003 Sonic Yellow Wrx

I'll be there......depends if i get my car back and broken in before the weekend.....I'm getting it back on tues night maybe wed morning......so I might not have a enough time to break in the new turbo and get eveything tuned......crossing my fingers though....I want to put the 1000 miles for break in on in 2 days so that gives me a day to tune her......so I'll keep you posted....
    -Brian

Okay people, I know there's gonna be a big WRX turnout this weekend, but this thread isn't showing it too well. Let's see who's gonna be there...
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Well im going on sunday. I dont know when but im going.
    2003 Sonic Yellow Wrx

I will be rolling in on Sunday with a mud covered silver WRX. The PPE Z should be there both days.

-Jim

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX
    I will be rolling in on Sunday with a mud covered silver WRX. The PPE Z should be there both days.

-Jim
    Since the PPE WRX is currently decommissioned for a new clutch and front brakes, I commandeered the PlatinumZ so Josh and I could still enter the rally in Bloomfield. It is HIGHLY unlikely that the Z will be arriving at Englishtowne on Sunday. Both cars will still debute on October 19th at Atco Raceway.

-Jim

PEOPLE! I'm pretty sure that the 200mph Celica is going to be at Raceway Park today. Get there!

A few bumps over the next couple of hours would be appreciated.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.