9/14: East Coast Subaru Shootout in Beaver Springs, PA
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 9/14: East Coast Subaru Shootout in Beaver Springs, PA within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I didn't see any other thread on here about this event, so I'll take the liberty (sorry if it's a ...

Thumbs up 9/14: East Coast Subaru Shootout in Beaver Springs, PA

I didn't see any other thread on here about this event, so I'll take the liberty (sorry if it's a bit late).

Here's the link:

http://www.wandlsubaru.com/en_US/f_MiscPage_1.chtml

It's happening tomorrow (9/14) from 12-6 ~roughly~. We already have a decent crowd leaving from northern MD tomorrow morning.

It's just a drag race, but spectators get in free. The best thing is that you don't have to wait through round upon round of 15 second Honda's to see Subaru's tear it up. -- transmissions that is.

-- Rich

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Rich, how far of a drive is that? A few hours? Where are you all meeting up in MD? I might be interested in going. Depending if I'm free tomorrow. Still not sure if I'm painting or not.
    -Jim

We're leaving from Bel Air, MD early in the morning. From there it's 3-4 hours (AFAIK). Beaver Springs is Mid-PA according to the map.

There will be some vendors there, gotta leave my CC's at home.

-- Rich

So how was it?
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

It was definitely worth the drive. $500 was awarded to the winner -- Al with an 11.88 @ 124 run. During this particular run he shot out an enormous fireball and was pushing close to 30 lbs of boost along with N2O.

Two of the guys that road with us, Doug and Michael, placed 4th and 5th in the overall standing. 1st through 3rd all were using N2O. So they were the fastest non-N2O cars there. Doug was running the Vishnu Stage 2 kit and Michael was running the TXS Stage 4 kit.

Here is a link to my pictures, there are more on the way.

http://importdesigns.com/index.cfm?f...&gallery_id=17

-- Rich

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.