Pittsburgh Car Club.....Coming in April
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Pittsburgh Car Club.....Coming in April within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey, if anyone out there is intrested I am planning to set up a car club in the Pittsburgh Area. ...

Pittsburgh Car Club.....Coming in April

Hey, if anyone out there is intrested I am planning to set up a car club in the Pittsburgh Area.

Fairly relaxed set up and hopefully will operate according to the following plan once the group is set up.

Venders/installers will be approached in the pitt area. In exchange for discounted merchandize and labor costs we will advertise thier buisness with a supplied logo (sticker no bigger than 4"x4").

Monthly meets along with track days when avaible (beaver run full track, and pittsburgh drag strip), photo shoots, barbeques, park activities, charity car shows...etc.

Road trips may also be taken to car shows in Carlise, and to meet up with larger car meets.

This club wont be exclusive to WRX, or even imports. Domestic and Foriegn are all welcome, and I will work hard once the group is assembled to make sure everyone benifits.

As far as keeping track of members, all our supporting vendors will be given a numbered list of members.

As far as participation, you are not required to show up to any meets, events or pay any type of dues, but so long as you wish to remain on the discountable list, you must wear the club logo, along with any supporting vendor logo's that apply to your class (import/domestic).

I am currently working on a version of our logo and anyone with graphic skills that is willing to help please email me.

Stealthag@aol.com
    610-513-2054
    Russell Jackson

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I a little band of WRX buddies in the Cranberry TWP area(about 6) We may look into joining you...as long as you do not turn out like that stupid "Steel Cities Finest" car club. Can you say ghey!

If you wanna get ahold of me just pm here or AIM: BDinDaHizzous

I hate SCF, all they are is a group of a$$ holes other than like 2 of them

+1 on the SCF comment

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.