shop in nj
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on shop in nj within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; has any1 here heard about a shop called Acosta Racing. It is a little racing/tuning shop locally. i just was ...

shop in nj

has any1 here heard about a shop called Acosta Racing. It is a little racing/tuning shop locally. i just was wondering if anyone here has had some experiences with them.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by br3ez
    has any1 here heard about a shop called Acosta Racing. It is a little racing/tuning shop locally. i just was wondering if anyone here has had some experiences with them.
    Yea www.acostamotorsports.com ... Marcos and Marcos Jr. I used to hang out with the Jr. a few years ago when he was building like 1 street 10 second Rx7 a month. Anyway he's a good guy and he knows turbo cars. He's over there in Wallington.

Acosta guys are great~
    We, meaning Hankook Tire Corp., had his car at our booth at the 2004 SEMA in Atlantic City with his Infamous RX-8.
    Its crazy.... nice custom work on that car....
    Im still wanting to visit his shop, but not really sure where it is.
    I know its near Giants Stadium or around there.
    ------------
    AWDrifter
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousDX
    Yea www.acostamotorsports.com ... Marcos and Marcos Jr. I used to hang out with the Jr. a few years ago when he was building like 1 street 10 second Rx7 a month. Anyway he's a good guy and he knows turbo cars. He's over there in Wallington.
    i was considering going ot him for my upgrades since i live in the town over. so u would recommend them to work on teh wrx?

Quote Originally Posted by AWDrifter21
    Acosta guys are great~
    We, meaning Hankook Tire Corp., had his car at our booth at the 2004 SEMA in Atlantic City with his Infamous RX-8.
    Its crazy.... nice custom work on that car....
    Im still wanting to visit his shop, but not really sure where it is.
    I know its near Giants Stadium or around there.
    Yea they have their shop right down the road from Wallington lanes. It is a small palce, but they always have a lot a sweet cars in teh parking lot. IE i saw their mazdas they had a skyline, nsx and others.

Quote Originally Posted by br3ez
    i was considering going ot him for my upgrades since i live in the town over. so u would recommend them to work on teh wrx?
    I dont know if I can recommend him. Ive never got any work done there.
    I know rotory engines is his specialty, but I honestly dont know about
    his knowledge on WRX's.
    Stop by his shop and ask him, wouldn't hurt.
    Thats the only advice I can give on his shop.
    Hope I helped a bit....
    ------------
    AWDrifter
    ------------

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.