Car Meet Every Sunday Morning.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Car Meet Every Sunday Morning. within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Sufflok county Long Island. Captree State Park parking lot. Old American Muscle, Vettes, Team Viper,Lamborghini's, Ferrari's,Porsche's you name its there. ...

Car Meet Every Sunday Morning.

Sufflok county Long Island. Captree State Park parking lot. Old American Muscle, Vettes, Team Viper,Lamborghini's, Ferrari's,Porsche's you name its there. EVERY SUNDAY MORNING 8:00am start. Usaully over by noon. Even the troopers come to see the cars. Please I'm the only Evo there. There sometimes a silver STi there too. AWD show your support. Yes I know its hard to get up, but its worth it. ther is a dinner there that has great breakfast. Always over 100 sick cars. Alot of rich older guys. Some young too

Fastest Vette in new yorks there over 800whpTT

DIRECTIONS
    Nassua County- take wantagh prkway south to Ocean prkway. Take Ocean prkway east(12 miles) until it end. You will drive right into Captree State park go through ticket booths(closed for winter) make left into parking lot

Suffolk County- Robert Moses prkway south go over really long bridge. Then go over a draw bridge. Take Exit( Captree State Park east) go under the underpass. You will see flashing yellow light go through ticket booths(closed for winter)Make left into parking lot. Can't miss the cars.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I go to this and OBI sometimes over the summer. I didnt know they had it when it was this cold, though
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

well in the winter they move from OBI to captree because there is a dinner there. Also bigger parking lot. Its going to be mild this weekend.

Maybe lisc should make an apperance...
    Will #1
    LISC #2

Yes that would be great.

Hey TurboWill, long time no see. I've been down to Captree twice since it moved from the OBI lot, action is still as good as ever. I'm going to try and make it this Sunday, although I have a party Saturday night, not sure of when and what kind of condition I'll wake up with in the morning.

Scott
    LISC #35

Yea should be real packed this sunday. If the weather is good.

this should be a new meet thread.

Cross-post: http://www.longislandsubaruclub.com/....php?p=799#799
    Last edited by Trailboss; 01-01-2005 at 11:12 AM.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

You folks missed a big turnout..........cars there included a Ferrari 612, 2 Lambos, and the usual array of Vettes, Vipers, Street Rods,etc.
    Nice to meet you TurboWill

hey guys,
    you should really check out www.tristatetuners.com which is a new forum aimed at all makes and models of cars in the tristate area. it would also really help membership to grow if you printed out some of the invites on the site and passed them out at these meets. we're really interested in getting a lot of diversity on the site and this sounds like a great place to do that.
    bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

Quit trolling...Troll.

"I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.