Jan 7th - Jack Frost / Big Boulder Ski Meet - $9 lift tix
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Jan 7th - Jack Frost / Big Boulder Ski Meet - lift tix within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys, WMMR is having a promotion on Fri. Jan 7th where lift tickets are only .33 if you order ...

Jan 7th - Jack Frost / Big Boulder Ski Meet - $9 lift tix

Hey guys,
    WMMR is having a promotion on Fri. Jan 7th where lift tickets are only $9.33 if you order them before Jan 3rd.
    I started a thread over at

http://www.logicimports.com/tristate....php?p=262#262

(www.tristatetuners.com temp. website) about it, so check it out and post there to let me know who is interested in this. Hopefully we can get a decent turnout and have a great day on the slopes.
    Bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'll be ther, not until I get out of work though. I should be there around 5:30pm. We should schedule a meeting place.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

I just bought tickets. My wife (Cattygirl) are taking a half day from work. We are going to Frost around 1pm then heading over to Boulder after Frost closes. A friend of mine is meeting us at Buolder when he gets off of work.
    I was just at both places last weekend. It is supposed to be cold enough to make snow this week during the night. I hope they get more trails open. The terrain park has some fun obsticles (if your into that stuff). FYI, Frost had better trails last weekend compared to Boulder.

Meeting place/time?

Tom
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.