stolen wrx in nj - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on stolen wrx in nj within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hey.. check major malls or big parking lots.. they might've just parked it there just incase lojack was installed.....

hey..

check major malls or big parking lots..
    they might've just parked it there just incase lojack was installed..
    "All the auto WRXs I've driven (alot, I work at a dealership) give me enough time to make a peanut butter and jelly sammich before they hit boost." - Rancid

SQC 120

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sorry about that

The cops said they were chasing it, but did they find anything else about it?
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

well... the cops found my car because the idiots driving it crashed it and then ran away... not sure if all of my stuff is still in it or not and wont know for awhile cause i am currently in nh at my parents house for the holidays.... all the police told me was that the ignition caught fire and there was fire and water damage and heavy front end damage... so we will see if it is worth fixing... i sure hope so

Quote Originally Posted by Monty6007
    all the police told me was that the ignition caught fire and there was fire and water damage and heavy front end damage... so we will see if it is worth fixing... i sure hope so
    you better hope that it's totalled....TRUST me
    In real life a man is not judged by his potential...he's judged by his accomplishments.....

Quote Originally Posted by SLOW4EAT
    you better hope that it's totalled....TRUST me

Agreed. My 02 was stolen from NJ and it was thankfully totalled... your car will never be the same again if it isn't.

Be glad they found it at least... I think it is better knowing where it is and what has happened to it then not knowing and wondering if it will ever be found. Now you can at least get on with your life.

Best of luck with whatever happens

well.. wish it was totaled if everything is covered under insurance
    and wish it wasn't tottaled if u only had liability...

u are going through rough times.. i know it too well..
    good luck.

it could've been worse.. just be happy you have your health =)
    happy holidays.
    "All the auto WRXs I've driven (alot, I work at a dealership) give me enough time to make a peanut butter and jelly sammich before they hit boost." - Rancid

SQC 120

I Support ClubWRX
    Normally anytime a fire is involved the vehicle will be totalled. I rarely see fire vehicles fixed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12