NJIC MEET !!!! dec 16th thursday
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NJIC MEET !!!! dec 16th thursday within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys its been a while since someone made a meet so I decided to have one. its still going ...

NJIC MEET !!!! dec 16th thursday

Hey guys its been a while since someone made a meet so I decided to have one. its still going to be at applebees at rt 1, 8 pm let me know if you can make it or not, or whos going to be late this time. There has been a lot of meets made but never got through because of the tardiness hehehe. But this time ill be there early and I wont be having my car so im most likely going to be driving an SUV . Anyone who could come early too would be good so that no one would drive around thinking theres no one there. So hopefully to see everyone there thanks guys.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

this time i will be there!!

I think everyone should be there !!!! hehehe and NJIC members check out the website njimprezaclub.com sign in for the forums.

im in
    -Justin
    -04 2.5 rs
    -NJimprezaCLUB
    -Xtreme-Machines

Thumbs up Like CH3T Said...

NJiC "Dinner" Meet Part II

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When: 12/16/04 @ 8:00P.M.-SHARP

Where:Applebee's
    US Highway 1 South
    Edison, NJ

What: Group Buy Discounts Approved, Dave & Buster's Meet, Ski Trip, Member Assignation from #14 - #25, NJimprezaCLUB website, etc...

See you guys there...

Thanks,
    Mark
    NJiC GDA-001 President/Co-Founder
    908-220-3692
    m_abillones@yahoo.com

hey i was wondering if i could join NJIC i live ridgewood new jersey.... i have a black sti and i really would like to go to this applebee's meet ....
    05 STi....supercars....meet your kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by wingwestwrx
    hey i was wondering if i could join NJIC i live ridgewood new jersey.... i have a black sti and i really would like to go to this applebee's meet ....
    youre more than welcome to join the club and the meets, its for everybody really. also hope to see you at the dec. 29th meet too for more info check out http://njimprezaclub.com and sign up

don

Im in for this thursday, ill be coming in my STi and im gonna bring my friend's with 04 WRX and FD3S RX-7, maybe an evo

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.