2nd Sunday NEPA lunch meet, Dec 12
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2nd Sunday NEPA lunch meet, Dec 12 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I would like to invite everyone "nearby" (you can define "nearby") to our lunch meets that we have on the ...

2nd Sunday NEPA lunch meet, Dec 12

I would like to invite everyone "nearby" (you can define "nearby") to our lunch meets that we have on the 2nd Sunday of every month. We have the meet in Wilkes Barre, Pa. We choose a place that is easy to get to from the main thoroughfares (I-80, I-81, I-476). We had out first meet on Nov 14th at Uno Chicago grill with 7 Subarus turning out. Pics here: North East Pa dinner/lunch meet At our last meet we collected toys for the Marines Toy for Tots foundation. We will be collecting unwrapped toys at this meet as well.

This months meet spot
    Lunch Meet info:
    date: Dec 12th
    time: 12 noon
    when: Outback Steak House
    http://outback.know-where.com/outba...e=3923&address=

the who's going list
    Cattygirl
    Khellen9
    Roamin’Coyote
    Murray
    Eagleschico
    Bernzy
    SedonaJoshua
    JeffSnyder
    Deeznuts
    CgGeorge
    KevinWRX
    Last edited by tturbotom; 12-10-2004 at 07:47 PM.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm game

meeting at wendys again or no?

yep, wendy's at 11:30am
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

I'm guessing i'll just meet you guys at Outback, since i dont really know what wendy's you're talking about

See you there, with my newly installed up/dp

the wendys meet up spot is just for people who dont know their way around wilkesbarre heh, i live next to pocono raceway, to get to the wendys in case u want to, i come down 80 east till i get to the 309 north exit, get off, take a right, and your at the wendys.

bump for adding the "who's going list"
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Why I won't be coming this time.(bad news warning)

My car got vandalized tonite between 0030 and 0200 12-1-05 it had 3 tires slashed and it was covered in spraypaint. My wife's car nor any other car in the area was vandalized. I believe it was young adults who frequent a home two doors down from me and they were uncooperative with the police. A detective is supposed to be assigned to the case. The flatbed has taken it away to an impound lot and it will go to the dealer on monday. I am sorry but I felt I should share this with you all as I feel pretty bad right now. Of course I'll keep in touch about what's going on. This is far from over. I caught these punks lurking around our cars because they set off the Civic's microwave motion detector. I told them to stop but they kept it up and the police got involved and as usual the police did not do the right thing in this case. I hold that first officer personally responsible for what happened to a large degree. I hope you keep me and my wife in your thoughts and if you pray, you can add us to the list. Thanks.
    Last edited by David Bleurex; 12-11-2004 at 08:53 AM.

ugh that sucks man, it makes me sick just lookingat the pic, i wonder how u feel....hope u get those bastards who did that to your car

I am not happy or well and I sure hope they bust the punks, too. Point is that this kind of thing can escalate and get way out of hand but I will NOT let my family or myself be jeopardized by the scum that did this. The cops can't protect me, I will protect me and mine. If the locals can't solve it, I'll take it to the county, state or feds because this may be a hate crime. Who knows what hate drives people to send this kind of message to a law abiding white man in a minority hood.

Thanks for the reply, friend.
    Last edited by David Bleurex; 12-11-2004 at 08:54 AM.

That is horrible. Makes me sick just looking at that picture. I can't imagine what I would do if I found my car like that.
    ^..^

Beware of people who dislike cats. -Irish Proverb

You'd go on autopilot like I am. It's just not a normal situation and you run the gamut of emotions. You just have to use the feelings constructively. I am hoping that our law enforcement friend from the last get together might be able to offer some thoughts. Could you make him aware?

That is absolutely horrible. I hope the jack donkeys that did this are punished. We will pass the info on to Jeff, maybe he could give you some direction.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Thanks to all that could make it to this cold meet. It is cool to see that the attendance is growing with each meet. Also, thanks for all the toys that you donated. Pics are coming soon. See ya next month.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Thats messed up dave what they did to your car, if someone did that to my car i think only god could stop me from exacting icy cold vengence *shakes fist*. People just dont care how their actions effect other people, its sad that so many people are like that, i guess all we can do is tough it out. Hang in there, what goes around comes around, good things happen to good people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.