South Jersey/Philadelphia WRX's...Pat's King of Steaks Meet?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on South Jersey/Philadelphia WRX's...Pat's King of Steaks Meet? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey Guys, I think it's time the South Jersey/Central Jersey/Philly WRX contingent get together for some quality, authentic Philadelphia cheesesteaks. ...

Lightbulb South Jersey/Philadelphia WRX's...Pat's King of Steaks Meet?

Hey Guys,

I think it's time the South Jersey/Central Jersey/Philly WRX contingent get together for some quality, authentic Philadelphia cheesesteaks.

Pat's King of Steaks at 9th & Passyunk over in Philly, say December 18th afternoon?

Leave your input here, I think it would be hot to see a huge group of WRX's just invade Pat's...good for a photo op too!

slim...
    2003 Subaru Impreza WRX (AP Stage 2)
    Midnight Black, weathered and beaten thanks to the wonderful citizens of Philadelphia, PA

2005 Honda S2000
    Silverstone Metallic Exterior, Red/Black Interior, a shifter made in heaven

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by slimasian
    Hey Guys,

I think it's time the South Jersey/Central Jersey/Philly WRX contingent get together for some quality, authentic Philadelphia cheesesteaks.

Pat's King of Steaks at 9th & Passyunk over in Philly, say December 18th afternoon?

Leave your input here, I think it would be hot to see a huge group of WRX's just invade Pat's...good for a photo op too!

slim...
    i'd be down

I'd def be down! I'm a Geno's guy myself tho. But where would we all park over there??

NJimprezaCLUB

Sup guys...

The 18th of December woulda been a great date for some cheesesteaks at PAt's or Geno's but unfortunately I have 2 x-mas parties to attend to. I'd definitely run it to the other NJiC members to see if they'd go.

Since you guys are from the southern jersey/philly area, please keep me posted of any meets down there in the near future.

Thnx,
    Mark
    NJiC GDA-001 President-Founder
    908-220-3692
    m_abillones@yahoo.com

I can be there. Maybe afew other buds too. ill keep watch on the thread to make sure its still on.
    thanks
    rpf

Same - Christmas party that day

-wYlie

Hey Guys,

As far as I know, I'm good for December 18th...so since I started this little idea, I'll keep everyone posted on its status on a weekly basis. Let's tentatively schedule it...

Where?: Pat's King of Steaks/Geno's Steaks, 9th and Passyunk
    When?: Saturday, December 18, 2004; 2:00 pm (allowing people to recover from our respective hangovers )
    Parking Situation: Pat's and Geno's parking should be fairly open on a Saturday afternoon, we can all literally park around the place on the street.

I wouldn't want to call this an actual MEET in the classic sense per se, more like a little soiree so the Philly area WRX's can get to know each other, check out each other's setups, etc. I go to Drexel University and know about 5 other guys with WRX's and STi's so I can probably bring them along too.

Again, check on this thread, I'll be giving weekly updates on the status of this little get-together. Thanks for the interest guys,

slim...
    Midnight Black, weathered and beaten thanks to the wonderful citizens of Philadelphia, PA

2005 Honda S2000

Quote Originally Posted by slimasian

I wouldn't want to call this an actual MEET in the classic sense per se, more like a little soiree so the Philly area WRX's can get to know each other, check out each other's setups, etc. I go to Drexel University and know about 5 other guys with WRX's and STi's so I can probably bring them along too.

slim...

i'll be there...

graduated from Drexel in 2k2 with the shaft still inserted

chris,

meh, sorry to hear. everyone gets it, some worse than others.

the sooner im out of there, the better, im actually looking forward to grad school lol

slim...

2005 Honda S2000

Damn, makes me wish I was still in Philly. I just got hungry for some Geno's! Make sure you guys post some pics when it's all said and done. I'd love to see them. Oh yeah, and have one "with" with Wiz for me!

I'd be there but I'll be in Vegas at my bachelor party. Hope you guys do this again sometime cause I'll definitely be there.

i might be able to make it
    03silver wrx fpgreen stg4FMIC+272,272 cams++

i'll def try to make it up there ... the only thing that would stop me is if i have work or not... i'll try to make it up there with an STI buddy...

Sup, im from Central jersey in Englishtown....im going try to make it if i dont have work..... how many people are definitely going?
    -Justin
    -04 2.5 rs
    -NJimprezaCLUB
    -Xtreme-Machines

Hey Fellaz...

Just as an update...please PM me if you are definitely going to meet up at Pat's/Geno's on the 18th. I will generate a list this Friday and keep everyone posted on who's going. Grazie!

slim...

2005 Honda S2000

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast