Spotted: S's, Evos, Girls...

This is a discussion on Spotted: S's, Evos, Girls... within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Summary: Spotted near Oxford Valley Mall: -------------young guy in a new yellow S4 -------------young girl in a white evo -------------older ...

Spotted: S's, Evos, Girls...

Summary:
    Spotted near Oxford Valley Mall:
    -------------young guy in a new yellow S4
    -------------young girl in a white evo
    -------------older guy in a green S8

So I needed to go to Staples to get some stuff for a job I'm applying for. I go in, get what I need, and when I'm coming out to my car i hear an exhaust. I look over and see that its a new yellow S4. I dont know what they are supposed to sound like from the factory, but this one sounded mean so I'd have to assume it had exhaust work.
    I wouldnt go as far to say that I have ADD, but I do get easily distracted when I should be doing important stuff. So of course I tried to track him down out of the lot even though I should have been going home to work on this application.
    I turned the wrong way out of the lot but he was at least a half mile up and I wasnt quite sure where he had gone. But then all of a sudden I saw him coming the other way and he passed me! I pulled a U and followed him, only behind him by a few cars. He turned into the mall and I got stuck behind those cars at a light so he got away from me again. I figured I'd cruise around and find him, but again the quasi-ADD struck when I saw a white Evo in front of me. I pulled up next to it at the light only to see that a girl was driving it! When she looked over I threw her a big thumbs up and a smile, and I got a big smile and a laugh back . Wonder how much attention she gets in that thing...?
    So we drove together for a mile or so and then out of the mall area. A focking minivan cut her off bigtime but she saw it coming and was able to avoid him. When we pulled up to the next light she stared him down hardcore and she headed straight, while myself and the minivan turned left. I then proceeded to stare him down some more, and if his window was open I really woulda let him have it... messing with my girl and all.
    So, I thought my fun was over and I was now headed home. But, about two lights down I pulled up next to an older gentleman in an S8. wowza...
    thats about it, my blood is pumping and that was a fantastic ride home from Staples.
    The End.
    I will now get to work on this application in hopes that I can have it in the mail before the P.O. closes today.
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

cliff notes??? jk
    In real life a man is not judged by his potential...he's judged by his accomplishments.....

the girl by oxford valley is down in philly all the time she is pretty cool really her parents are really rich 62 inch plasma screen tv in her basement but shes a cool girl she had a rsx with a cold air intake then she totaled it and got the evo the guy in the s4 and s8 i dont kow about though

i gave cliffs notes at the top.

i just wanted to post about that when i got home but i didnt have much time cause i had to get back to the application, which i mailed off before the post office closed .

o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

Srt-4 Is Still FaSTAR
    03silver wrx fpgreen stg4FMIC+272,272 cams++