Anybody out of Syracuse?

This is a discussion on Anybody out of Syracuse? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I've seen alot of people with WRXs on the highway but that's about it, never see any of you in ...

Anybody out of Syracuse?

I've seen alot of people with WRXs on the highway but that's about it, never see any of you in the city. Are you one of the people I've seen driving by?
    Wanna go for a ride?!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Cortland

I am in cortland but i rarely get up to syracuse much with work and all. I hear there are some on erie on Sat nights.

Kevin

yeah. if you go to Thompson Rd off of Erie you can go to a Dunkin Donuts where everybody hangs out. If you ever go, preprare your self to be challenged to race. All the hondas and acuras out there are always trying to race one of us to try and prove themselves.
    Wanna go for a ride?!

think i will wait till i get my mods put on and practice a little more with my driving before i'm ready to race

KC1
    Originally posted by chapcomp
    think i will wait till i get my mods put on and practice a little more with my driving before i'm ready to race
    It's called auto-x. Try it. Too bad the seasons winding down. I'm one of them Street Racing = Bad folks.

If you need any info, let me know. I'll be glad to help out.
    --'04 Mazda RX-8 (Sold the wagon)
    http://www.rallydecals.com
    2003 SCCA Solo-II and ProSolo STX National Champ
    Mazda Rev-It-Up 2004 New York/2003 Boston City Winner
    Wanna Race? http://www.ner.org - Learn how to turn.

Dinosaur BBQ has the best ribs in the United States north of the Mason Dixon Line.

dR

dark rex, do they have a dinasoar bbq in boston or you had them here?
    Wanna go for a ride?!

Trailboss516 and I are meeting in Syracuse on Friday 10/4/02 for Dinosaur BBQ. Who's in?

I'll join you guys. Let me know what time.
    Wanna go for a ride?!

Dinasaur BBQ

hey that's my b-day. i would love to go, gotta work though

I Support ClubWRX
    Old post I know. But I may be moving to Syracuse soon and wanted to hook up with someone to show me the scooby/cruisin' spots around the area. I'm up here working Mon-Thurs now...so any eve. Mon-Wed would be cool.
    Thanks,
    Scott
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07
    Old post I know. But I may be moving to Syracuse soon and wanted to hook up with someone to show me the scooby/cruisin' spots around the area. I'm up here working Mon-Thurs now...so any eve. Mon-Wed would be cool.
    Thanks,
    Scott
    Just wnated to say Welcome to Syracuse(if you move?) Also where are you working...just wondering cause it wouldn't happen to be Bristol Myers Squibb would it? i see a new White Legacy GT there with PA plates on it every day.

Anyway I don't know any "meet/cruise" spots, but i can give you a great list of places to go out drinking! I would suggest Home Depot out on Rt31 in Cicero IIRC they meet Wednesday..lots of classic muscle, but alot of imports now also. Thompson Road is sometimes busy, but thats on friday and Saturday nights.
    Stock or something close to it.....

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by soon2BWRXd
    Just wnated to say Welcome to Syracuse(if you move?) Also where are you working...just wondering cause it wouldn't happen to be Bristol Myers Squibb would it? i see a new White Legacy GT there with PA plates on it every day.

Anyway I don't know any "meet/cruise" spots, but i can give you a great list of places to go out drinking! I would suggest Home Depot out on Rt31 in Cicero IIRC they meet Wednesday..lots of classic muscle, but alot of imports now also. Thompson Road is sometimes busy, but thats on friday and Saturday nights.
    Speak of the devil. Yep...that my white LGT out there. Where do you work at BMS? I'm currently working with Joe Riley in the Automation group. They had a position open and l like the place a lot, so why not.

Home Depot in Cicero on Wed night. kewl...I'll check it out. I see a black WRX out in the lot..always parked on the end in the lot next to the security building. Is that yours? I also noticed a WRX wagaon (silver) and the new Saabaru (silver also) out in the 58 B lot.

Name is Scott BTW. I'm up in the 3rd floor of 58B for now. Give me a shout if you can!
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!

I don't work for BMS, my company does contracting there all the time. You have prolly seen our vans there Battery Power Systems. I'm there pretty much every day, but the last 3 weeks I have been stuck in Buding 75 replacing emergency lights(Red Zone = NO FUN!). I'll have to try and meet up with you sometime since I am designated as the Non-Pen person for my company.

BTW my name is Scott also.
    Stock or something close to it.....

I Support ClubWRX
    Kewl...maybe we can hit pizza hut for lunch or something.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!