Pine Barrens Express Rally 2004 Video
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Pine Barrens Express Rally 2004 Video within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; So far I only have the ODO correction leg up. This is what you have to do. >>>>>>>>> 1. Go ...

Pine Barrens Express Rally 2004 Video

So far I only have the ODO correction leg up. This is what you have to do.

<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

1. Go to www.ezarchive.com and sign in as

Username: Sine00
    Password: nasioc

2. Go to My Videos

3. You will see a little video icon there (its a pic of the inside of the car)
    --there are 4 little icons under the pic. The fourth one is the download one

click on that and follow the instructions.!!

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

1. Go to www.ezarchive.com and sign in as

Username: Sine01
    Password: nasioc1

2. Go to My Videos

3. You will see a little video icon there (its a movie clip board thing?)
    --there are 4 little icons under the pic. The fourth one is the download one

click on that and follow the instructions.!!

sorry about the long process but thats all i got for now.
    Last edited by 96imprez; 11-24-2004 at 08:26 AM. Reason: more video

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Pete, you rock! Hey, Jim and I might be contesting some upcoming road rallies near Rochester, NY pretty much on par w/ PBX. There is a whole series of events they are running over the next 3 months. Let me know if you are interested.

-chris
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

I'm interested. Just let me know some dates so i can request off from work. Calling out the night before almost got me fired, lol.
    -Pete

Just show your boss the video and if he is a car guy, he will understand. If not, follow him around at night with your Hellas on

Here is the link for the Finger Lake Region Winter Series: http://www.flr-scca.com/rally/2005/index.html

I think it would be great if we could get two cars involved as it'd make the traveling up to upstate NY easier and more enjoyable. I was figuring for the first event on Dec. 11 to head up the day of the rally, crash at a hotel overnight, head home on Sunday. A hotel room split 4 ways is DAMN CHEAP!

-chris

EDIT: All of the FLR Rallye event are at night, since the first car off is @ 5:31 PM. Ah, always an excuse to use the Hellas.
    Last edited by fengshui; 11-24-2004 at 07:29 AM.
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

i dont know about the one on the 11th. Im pretty sure im working. But the other ones are all gravy.And I could really use some blizzaks....and more hellas. I'll take a look at my schedule when i go to work.

the second video is up.

and chris! What the F*** is with this MAXIMUM of two auxillary lights! This just cant stand! That means my lower lights have to go>
    Last edited by 96imprez; 11-24-2004 at 08:33 AM.

Fogs are useless anyway once the Hellas are kicked on. I'd suggest just covering them up or promising not to use them. I guess they are just trying to make things fair. I can't wait to do another rallye where milages are given for each instruction.

Gimmick Rallyes can take a hike

TSD Rallying is where its at

-chris

tan
    I seem to have a problem running the second clip.

The first one ran fine

yeah the second clip will play for some and not others. My computer crashed as it was converting and never got to index it as a movie file. It works fine for me, try using realplayer or another viewing program. sorry for the inconveince, and it sucks cause i think the second one is better

that looks awesome!

is that an actual rally or what though> are those roads you could drive at any time? they look super rad
    Vanitas vanitatum...et omnia vanitas

it is a Time Speed Distance rally (TSD). Basically your given Route instructions and you are supposed to arrive at checkpoints at a given time. Arrive to soon or late and you get penalized. Let just say i got penalized heavily and i wasnt late. These are roads that you could drive at any time....but be aware that some of these roads are on private property. The PBX rallymasters paid close to 900 this year in permits. IT IS SO MUCH FUN!

whats the general suspension height needs of this? stock height ok? id drive down for something like that!
    Vanitas vanitatum...et omnia vanitas

stock is fine. i have an L with stock ride hight....id say 4 inches. I almost bottomed out once. Id say stiffer springs are what is needed.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.