Thanksgiving weekend LISC PortJeff. meet - Page 7
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

This is a discussion on Thanksgiving weekend LISC PortJeff. meet within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Trailboss I assume we're gonna meet in the lot where the Barnacle is. Its the lot where ...

Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    I assume we're gonna meet in the lot where the Barnacle is. Its the lot where they load and unload boats, and the lot is bigger there. A VW club used to hang out there.

Chances are we are going to get kicked out, so if you guys wanna know where we go, call my cellphone.

Number is 631-338-4176.

-Josh
    Wherever there's more space I guess. I thought we'd try to squeeze in were all the motorcycles usually meet in the summer.(the bikes never got kicked out)

We'll see...

See you guys soon, 9:00pm LIE exit 63 park &ride, port @ 9:30.
    Rick G
    2006 Aspen White WRX wagon
    06 mods
    2004 PSM WRX sedan SOLD
    old 04 mods
    LISC#14
    SQC#031
    NASIOC#3122
    Admin@ www.LongIslandSubaruClub.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Rick G
    I thought we'd try to squeeze in were all the motorcycles usually meet in the summer.(the bikes never got kicked out)

Good call, I forgot about that. Well....we'll find out soon enough
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Good meet. Bigger turnout than I expected. I wish that I got to meet everyone instead of just a few people and put some names to faces, and so forth.

And for the guys that came on the drive...I'm glad you had a good time and that I could show you some backroads on Long Island that are acutally fun!
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

guess i just missed everyone. passed by an empty parking lot.

think i saw krazyimports pass by, and rick g in the parking lot. then as i head back to go in the parking lot, theres a do not enter sign and i couldnt turn in, i make another U'y and no one was there. o well. went down some backroads myself and had my fun for the night.

dpa had a little action too. saw a yellow sti (yellow wrx with a sti wing im guessin, passed by too fast)
    04 Fools Gold Black WRX
    LISC #04

Thumbs up

Good thing Mike came over to the ferry lot to let us know the rest of you were @ the other lot. (tho it was dark and fishy
    Real good turnout! It turned out to be a SQC/nasioc/clubwrx-LISC meet.
    It was great to see everyone and to meet new pple.
    Did anybody count the cars?

I had to bring the wifey to the rest room so I came back to the lot thinking you guys would come back after the backroad drive, but even the guys that i left in the lot were gone.

Yeah I did see you drive by, got off the phone w/Josh and left. I also took back roads all the way home.

Hopefuly we'll have the decals by the next meet!
    Rick G
    2006 Aspen White WRX wagon
    06 mods
    2004 PSM WRX sedan SOLD
    old 04 mods
    LISC#14
    SQC#031
    NASIOC#3122
    Admin@ www.LongIslandSubaruClub.com

Dude, those backroads were awsome.... The wagon got air! I had an STi on my ass the entire way so I had to go as quick as i could. Josh thanks for the tour of the awsome roads.
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

Albany, NY (school) -- Long Island, NY (home)
    ^^^^sorry hehe that was me^^ yea those roads were awesome, def worth the drive
    '02 PSM WRX -- turboxs turboback w/ magnaflow muffler, perrin up-pipe, helix tmic, ecutek
    LISC #13

great meet, our first large one
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

Albany, NY (school) -- Long Island, NY (home)
    yea, i was drivin behind josh, that guy is pretty good. the backroads were sweet as hell, i think everyone got air. anyways, cant wait for those stickers, and the backroads should be a lot better when im not bone stock
    '02 PSM WRX -- turboxs turboback w/ magnaflow muffler, perrin up-pipe, helix tmic, ecutek
    LISC #13

Very nice turnout Friday night, much better than I had anticipated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.