monmouth county, NJ - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on monmouth county, NJ within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I think we should definatly have a monouth county meet. any other takers??...

I think we should definatly have a monouth county meet. any other takers??

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'd be in. I haven't got many mods, but i'd be interested in seeing what other folks have.

If anyone is interested. I'm sure we can set up a Monmouth County Meet at one of the local establishments. We have held meets at the Pour House off Shrewsbury Rd, Redheads Poolhall off Hope Rd, and Chili's by the Mall before if those locations sound good? We can even set one up for this Friday. Let me know what sounds good to you all.

-chris
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    A monmouth county meet sounds awesome, im free this weekend anytime, just let me know in advance when and where!
    uncle lewie wrx
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

NJimprezaCLUB

NJiC "Dinner" Meet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When: 12/5/04 @ 7:30P.M.

Where:Applebee's
    US Highway 1
    Edison, NJ

What: Skiing trip plans, First snow fall impreza slide-a-thon, member's number assignation(is that even a word? oh well :->), "NJimprezaCLUB"stickers

See you guys there...

Thank,
    Mark
    NJiC GDA-001 President/Founder
    908-220-3692
    m_abillones@yahoo.com

We should get together this weekend at Chilis on RT.9 by freehold raceway mall any one else in...lemme know when you are free.

im definately in on this...someone PM me! ...and for the guy with the 04 san remo rex were you at butch's carwash recently? i think i had a conversation with you, i work there...

im in for chilis at the mall, chilis in freehold, or any where else mentioned...someone let me know
    Last edited by Redline927; 12-07-2004 at 06:07 PM.

oh yeah, id DEF be in for the pour house off shewsbury ave....about 5 min away from my house, and about 5 seconds away from World subaru!!
    you also put egt and boost in my 02 wrb a few months ago...never met you, but you did a great job, thanks! pt rules.
    Last edited by Redline927; 12-07-2004 at 06:08 PM.

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    yo redline the pour house is also 2 mins from my house, id be interested in meeting up wit u guys, i got a 04 wrb rex, let me know the deal
    uncle lewie wrx
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

haha you guys would be surprised when i show up...17 yrs old and i look like i'm about 12.

Maybe someone reading this thread can answer a question...about four months ago i was pulling off GSP exit 109 South bound behind a blue WRX. I was right behind him going through EZ pass. (I was in a 04 San Remo WRX). I think he saw me and wanted to play and he took off into Lincroft ( i headed into RB), and by the sound of it he had headers. I can still hear them. Any body guess who it might have been? ( i dunno).

Tyler? I've been looking at your posts and can't recall if the car i saw was de-badged or not.

c.j.

Quote Originally Posted by C.J.
    Maybe someone reading this thread can answer a question...about four months ago i was pulling off GSP exit 109 South bound behind a blue WRX. I was right behind him going through EZ pass. (I was in a 04 San Remo WRX). I think he saw me and wanted to play and he took off into Lincroft ( i headed into RB), and by the sound of it he had headers. I can still hear them. Any body guess who it might have been? ( i dunno).

Tyler? I've been looking at your posts and can't recall if the car i saw was de-badged or not.

c.j.
    i am debadged, but no headers, or any exhuast installed yet for that matter, and im not usually on the parkway...probably not me...lol
    bosal single tip on the way though

I live in E-town... here is my cardomain site http://www.cardomain.com/id/turboej20wrx

my dad went to monmouth universtiy if that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

Sweet set up JLee.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.