West Chester or King of Prussia meet ? ? ?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on West Chester or King of Prussia meet ? ? ? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hello all! I was wondering if you guys and gals still did the WC and KOP meets. I have been ...

West Chester or King of Prussia meet ? ? ?

Hello all! I was wondering if you guys and gals still did the WC and KOP meets. I have been without my Suby for 8 months and im getting it back very soon. So i havent really paid attention to the meets but i was wondering if there were any coming up cause i cant wait to just drive my baby again. Thanks Mike

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WrXtremeEJ20
    Hello all! I was wondering if you guys and gals still did the WC and KOP meets. I have been without my Suby for 8 months and im getting it back very soon. So i havent really paid attention to the meets but i was wondering if there were any coming up cause i cant wait to just drive my baby again. Thanks Mike
    Wow , 8 months @!?! wtf happened ?

Theres a decent turnout at the Red Robin meets, depending on where your at, its just a bit further down the TP from KofP.

The last KofP meet Im aware of was this past spring, went to Hooters, etc got kicked out of the Mall parking lot etc. Good times, good times.

hey you pa guys. I am a promotional director at a Bar lounge in Pottstown PA, called bliss lounge. If you guys ever need a parking lot to meet on the weekends let me know. i will vouch for you guys so you dont have to get kicked out or we can all hang out at the bar..and then you can spend money on some drinks in the lounge lol.. And usually on fridays and saturdays theres a party, but i wont charge the suby owners a cover..

Quote Originally Posted by WrXtremeEJ20
    The West Chester Meet is still the last sunday of every month. Its usually posted on nasioc and clubwrx when it gets a little closer. I'm assuming this next one will be on the 28th, maybe a bennigan's, maybe not, its been moving around because people are getting tired of the same food at bennigans. Just keep your eyes open for the post.

~Jen
    ~ JEN
    "WRX CHIC"

yeah...what she said....we were out at Bennigan's on Halloween, where were you?!?!?! heh

Last Sunday of the month. Hmmm...weekend after Thanksgiving dunno where it's going to be yet (open to suggestions). Stay tuned.

-wYlie

yea i know 8 months. Blew the gears and needless to say finally got my sti ra gears in. cant wait to drive my baby again with the new gears clutch and flywheel. Just looking forward to getting out there and meeting some more suby owners. thanks alot mike

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.