Subaru WRX Forum banner

Long Island Subaru Club - Official Thread - LISC

64K views 478 replies 65 participants last post by  Sicktght311 
#1 · (Edited)

Long Island Subaru Club -- L.I.S.C.

Update: We now have seperate forums. Visit us at
www.longislandsubaruclub.com

I hearby create this thread for all matters that involve the Long Island Subaru Club, or LISC. This is where we will be talking, making plans, pictures, and other BSing. Many praises to Josh who stickied this thread.

Announcements

~ PM rick g or 13secwrx for sticker info[/URL]

Meet Info
To make it easy, it is encouraged that all meets are posted in separate threads, with a link right here as an easy reference to the upcoming meets, instead of having this thread run on for pages on end.

Upcoming Meets:

~12/17 - http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?p=966649&posted=1

Sticker Fund, (whoever gave 13sec $20 so far):

See list of members

LISC Members: Updated 3/5/06

Members List and available #'s:

#00.13secwrx >Will
#01.STiGuy >Ryan
#02.Cheveyboy >Will
#03. hellafastwrx >Chris
#04.WrxNEfx >Wil
#05. JDMDC2 >Brandon
#06.i8yourV8 >Kurt
#07.N'CTRL >Mike
#08.Pimpdog1650 >Tim
#09.MauroMotorsports >Anthony ( Vendor> www.MauroMotorSports.com )
#10.Techie >Matthew
#11.HiRevImports >Chris (Vendor> www.HiRevImports.com )
#12.AZNPIMP4U >Vincent
#13 WillMX>Will
#14.Rick GT-R (site administrator) >Rick
#15.Demis >Demis
#16.Tornadoes16 >Brian
#17.kevinh211 (forums moderator)>Kevin
#18.stilverbullet >Kenny
#19.Imprezzive STi >Nick
#20. RumRunnerXT >Kurt
#21.JnJAssociates >Bryan (Vendor> http://www.JnJAssociates.biz )
#22.redxbob>Bob
#23.Costas >Costas (webmaster/administrator)Vendor>www.RallyArmor.com
#24.sti-lin' >Dave
#25.JERMAINE >Jermaine
#26.Milenka (Dons Sis)
#27.Advan JDM >Bryan
#28.BuddaH >Fred www.play-ny.com
#29.Turd Ferguson >Joe
#30.dave030 >Dave (Metric Subaru/dealer/service/performance) www.MSPT.net
#31.the donnn >Don
#32.reserved for btisko >Bryan
#33.reserved for VanillaEps >Alex
#34.JDM GDB154 >Bryan
#35.Skafish >Scott
#36.imaKi >Adam
#37.LazyDog >Jong
#38.carella >Chris
#39.kurenai >Sonthi (thanks for the extra donation of $20!)
#40.slvrscooby >?
#41.joelax4 >Joe
#42.LIRex >Bobby
#43.Trailboss >Josh
#44.gills >Tom
#45. st0k3d >Adam
#46.Yaz >John
#47. white631>Nathan
#48.suren27 >Suren
#49.FTY >Chris
#50.~*~jenSVX~*~ >Jen
#51.slvrsti >Chris
#52.'05 Legacy GT >?
#53.subalou1 >Joe
#54.05SUBTECINT >Russ
#55.s20002sti >John
#56.KITSOS >Christos
#57.wickedscooby >Dave
#58.Lethargic1 >?
#59.furiousangel >Mario
#60.v8killer2pt5 >Dean
#61.Cappy >Mario
#62.BluRidge2001 >Dave
#63.bustaman >Brad
#64.Java Black Pearl STi >Tom
#65.(hellafasts sister)
#66.Underground >Rich www.undergroundtinting.com/
#67.jim1969 >Jim
#68.ClutchmasterWRX >Steve
#69.reserved for Duck >Dan
#70.konigjim >Jim www.konigwheels.com
#71.///motorsport3 kid >Roger
#72.senson >Soo Jin
#73.Canonshooter >Jim
#74.
#75.reserved for archduchyofzeon >Dave
#76.
#77.Niceguyed >Ed
#78.krazedant >Anthony
#79.Driftin STI >Paul
#80.Barry >Barry
#81.tricked-out >Bryan
#82.
#83.
#84.kn0bby8 >Steve
#85.
#86.Bones8686 >Ryan
#87.
#88.Phame28 >Robbie
#89.
#90.
#91.
#92.Mike621 >Mike
#93.andl2ew >Andrew
#94.
#95.
#96.
#97.
#98.
#99. Iron Chef Thai >Pan (Sonthis Brother)

Note: Please don't use this thread as a place to post meaningless nonsense. This thread will be pruned often and the "filler" posts will be deleted. This is done so the thread is easy to read.

See less See more
#106 ·
Que pasa Kenny...hey did you notice that was me on the LIE going from 64 to 63 this afternoon?
There's a lot subies out here by us, by spring time we'll have our own wednesday night meets!
(port jeff would be cool)
And of course friday or saturday DPA meets.
I'm not sure if you came out to the Brookhaven park BBQ, but i'd like to plan a big LISC/SQC meet there this spring/summer. :wiggles:

#107 ·
13secwrx said:
Hey Hella..please place the words paid by the names for their stickers for me...thanks

13secwrx
pe1820sti
hellafastwrx
cheveyboy
techie

thas all so far..pd stickers due
hm, dont see my name on there. youre probably thinkin where that extra 20 is from and said 'oh well' and put it towards your tranny fund :D. this is why we get pens and write things down. i think the treasurer needs a secretary. :tongue:

#108 ·
13secwrx said:
Hey Hella..please place the words paid by the names for their stickers for me...thanks

13secwrx
pe1820sti
hellafastwrx
cheveyboy
techie

thas all so far..pd stickers due
ok, ill try even thought im kinda fcked up right now
:wiggles:

#110 ·
Hey whats up, just wanted to say hi and i'm real interested in joining up, i have met will once down at dpa like a month back, i had a white sti. and chris i've seen ur car alot down in h-ton. maybe u've seen mine ? when i'm not away at school i'm down for meets whenever, so i'm defintly down to meet up and join the club (if u could reserve #19 for me that would be cool:cool: if not i'll take what i can get heh doesnt really matter) look forward to meeting up and learning more .

#114 ·
ImprezziveSTi said:
Hey whats up, just wanted to say hi and i'm real interested in joining up, i have met will once down at dpa like a month back, i had a white sti. and chris i've seen ur car alot down in h-ton. maybe u've seen mine ? when i'm not away at school i'm down for meets whenever, so i'm defintly down to meet up and join the club (if u could reserve #19 for me that would be cool:cool: if not i'll take what i can get heh doesnt really matter) look forward to meeting up and learning more .

The only white STi around town here is one with GT-Spec stickers all over it.... is that you?

#116 ·
nope no stickers on mine (only under the hood, :)) haha just dark tints and on the stock silver bbs's with blizzacks till spring comes around again.

HKS Carbon Ti TBE and debaged trunk are the only mods that u'd notice from the outside.

anyway i'll be down at the meet this sat at port jeff see u guys then

#119 · (Edited)
I posted a link to this thread over @ nasioc.com in the tri-state forums, looks like a couple have joined these forums today. This fridays meet should be big.

Check the Thanksgiving weekend meet thread w/updated list of Pple showing(24 so far) and directions.

#121 ·
Sure bring your friend...there's an other guy w/an XT that'll be coming out to some of the meets.
DPA meets aren't as big, i guess because people may assume that we're all young and are going to be getting pulled over and shet.
But some of us are in our 30's and even the young ones are well behaved...well in public at least. :wiggles:

#124 ·
13secwrx said:
Minor slipup...wrxenfx is in too... :rolleyes:

damn..i was only 4980 away...
heh, sorry to set you back on the tranny fund :wiggles:

btw, might get the z06 to come that night, but its probably too far away for him. i should trick him and tell him that there will alot of action goin on there, he loves racing, just not subies :rolleyes:
also trying to get my friend and his sti(another blue/gold) to come...for the past 2 months. :unhappy:

#126 ·
hah. i should, ill tell him u called him an antisocial mother****er. thing is, i told him that you 'only' do low 12s. he knows that he can do high 11s easily, so its no match. of all the turboed 4bangers, he respects the subie the most, but doesnt like racing below his class. races lambos, ferraris and some porsches. i guess its like you embarassing a m3 or something like that.

after you get the zilla, ill have to force him to race you and mayeb even will :D . by that time, he might have a blower in his car tho :eek3:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.