Subaru WRX Forum banner

Long Island Subaru Club - Official Thread - LISC

64K views 478 replies 65 participants last post by  Sicktght311 
#1 · (Edited)

Long Island Subaru Club -- L.I.S.C.

Update: We now have seperate forums. Visit us at
www.longislandsubaruclub.com

I hearby create this thread for all matters that involve the Long Island Subaru Club, or LISC. This is where we will be talking, making plans, pictures, and other BSing. Many praises to Josh who stickied this thread.

Announcements

~ PM rick g or 13secwrx for sticker info[/URL]

Meet Info
To make it easy, it is encouraged that all meets are posted in separate threads, with a link right here as an easy reference to the upcoming meets, instead of having this thread run on for pages on end.

Upcoming Meets:

~12/17 - http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?p=966649&posted=1

Sticker Fund, (whoever gave 13sec $20 so far):

See list of members

LISC Members: Updated 3/5/06

Members List and available #'s:

#00.13secwrx >Will
#01.STiGuy >Ryan
#02.Cheveyboy >Will
#03. hellafastwrx >Chris
#04.WrxNEfx >Wil
#05. JDMDC2 >Brandon
#06.i8yourV8 >Kurt
#07.N'CTRL >Mike
#08.Pimpdog1650 >Tim
#09.MauroMotorsports >Anthony ( Vendor> www.MauroMotorSports.com )
#10.Techie >Matthew
#11.HiRevImports >Chris (Vendor> www.HiRevImports.com )
#12.AZNPIMP4U >Vincent
#13 WillMX>Will
#14.Rick GT-R (site administrator) >Rick
#15.Demis >Demis
#16.Tornadoes16 >Brian
#17.kevinh211 (forums moderator)>Kevin
#18.stilverbullet >Kenny
#19.Imprezzive STi >Nick
#20. RumRunnerXT >Kurt
#21.JnJAssociates >Bryan (Vendor> http://www.JnJAssociates.biz )
#22.redxbob>Bob
#23.Costas >Costas (webmaster/administrator)Vendor>www.RallyArmor.com
#24.sti-lin' >Dave
#25.JERMAINE >Jermaine
#26.Milenka (Dons Sis)
#27.Advan JDM >Bryan
#28.BuddaH >Fred www.play-ny.com
#29.Turd Ferguson >Joe
#30.dave030 >Dave (Metric Subaru/dealer/service/performance) www.MSPT.net
#31.the donnn >Don
#32.reserved for btisko >Bryan
#33.reserved for VanillaEps >Alex
#34.JDM GDB154 >Bryan
#35.Skafish >Scott
#36.imaKi >Adam
#37.LazyDog >Jong
#38.carella >Chris
#39.kurenai >Sonthi (thanks for the extra donation of $20!)
#40.slvrscooby >?
#41.joelax4 >Joe
#42.LIRex >Bobby
#43.Trailboss >Josh
#44.gills >Tom
#45. st0k3d >Adam
#46.Yaz >John
#47. white631>Nathan
#48.suren27 >Suren
#49.FTY >Chris
#50.~*~jenSVX~*~ >Jen
#51.slvrsti >Chris
#52.'05 Legacy GT >?
#53.subalou1 >Joe
#54.05SUBTECINT >Russ
#55.s20002sti >John
#56.KITSOS >Christos
#57.wickedscooby >Dave
#58.Lethargic1 >?
#59.furiousangel >Mario
#60.v8killer2pt5 >Dean
#61.Cappy >Mario
#62.BluRidge2001 >Dave
#63.bustaman >Brad
#64.Java Black Pearl STi >Tom
#65.(hellafasts sister)
#66.Underground >Rich www.undergroundtinting.com/
#67.jim1969 >Jim
#68.ClutchmasterWRX >Steve
#69.reserved for Duck >Dan
#70.konigjim >Jim www.konigwheels.com
#71.///motorsport3 kid >Roger
#72.senson >Soo Jin
#73.Canonshooter >Jim
#74.
#75.reserved for archduchyofzeon >Dave
#76.
#77.Niceguyed >Ed
#78.krazedant >Anthony
#79.Driftin STI >Paul
#80.Barry >Barry
#81.tricked-out >Bryan
#82.
#83.
#84.kn0bby8 >Steve
#85.
#86.Bones8686 >Ryan
#87.
#88.Phame28 >Robbie
#89.
#90.
#91.
#92.Mike621 >Mike
#93.andl2ew >Andrew
#94.
#95.
#96.
#97.
#98.
#99. Iron Chef Thai >Pan (Sonthis Brother)

Note: Please don't use this thread as a place to post meaningless nonsense. This thread will be pruned often and the "filler" posts will be deleted. This is done so the thread is easy to read.

See less See more
#11 ·
Yeah...a B16...there's an idea!

Yeah I want a B16 like all those clowns we saw on Saturday night. :rotfl:

Good thing I'm on vacation starting on Friday night, time to get rid of that cork for a downpipe I have on my car. This cold weather is making the computer go ape **** and tonight I hit 20 PSI in 1st like it was nothing :eek3: . I fuel cut so hard that I thought I was going to fly out the front window.

Soooo as it goes, I have to the break out the laptop and turn the boost solenoid cycle to get a grip on this cold air. When the new downpipe arrives, I'm going to have to turn it down even more.

As for a 16G, I'm getting ready to email Jerry about that! :p

#15 ·
You have go to meet up with us and say "Hi"

There's nothing wrong about not being able to meet up with us. Damn I missed a great meet last week where everyone had fun and it was a nice turnout. :unhappy:

I had to work both days way into the early am hours so being that tired I had to skip. I did however meet up with everyone this week and were able to go later on to a bigger meet. :D

Point is being part of a club is being able to show up and everyone knows who you. Let's be realistic, we all try to meet up on a weekly basis but sometimes you just can't do it for whatever reason. On the flip side, justing showing your face to get a sticker and disappear is BS and really defeats the purpose of membership. :thumbdown

Stop by if you can this week and show your face just to say what's up. We're a growing bunch with more people every week showing interest and participating in our group. On top of that, you get to hear STIguy talk about his "Vtec envy". :rotfl:

#17 · (Edited)
Techie said:
Point is being part of a club is being able to show up and everyone knows who you. Let's be realistic, we all try to meet up on a weekly basis but sometimes you just can't do it for whatever reason. On the flip side, justing showing your face to get a sticker and disappear is BS and really defeats the purpose of membership. :thumbdown

I dont think the two kids who organized and held the giant March 13th "National" meet/bbq, led the caravan to the Colonial Park meet, or organized the original Olympic Diner meets should run into problems about joining LISC *cough*meandtimdog*cough* :thumbdown

....but then again, I don't blame you for not knowing this being you joined in April of 2004 :p

:D :D :D Just kidding I'm just giving you a hard time

#20 ·
Ah, I see.

You gotta cut a brother a break! I only bought my Scooby last year so I had to find a club and play catch up. On top of that, military are exempt from meets if they have to. :D
I used to wear a uniform also so I know what it's like to have prior commitments! :cool:

Doesn't change the fact.....STIguy has Vtec envy! (All the lag of a turbo without the power)

#23 ·
No he means real VTEC YO!

He means the kind of "MAD TYTE VTEC YO" is what he wants. You know the VTEC when you're car is slow and you order some "Type R" decals or a big, fat VTEC badge for the back of your car. That adds like 50 WHP, just ask the Honda bunch! :rotfl:

Ry is envious of all of those APC and VTEC cars that drive around with those "mad tyte stickaz yo".

I have to find some pics online so I can print them up and tape them to the back of his window.

#24 ·
yo techie, no need to print those. i already ordered them for his car. hes getting them on christmas. hes gunna walk outside and be all like "niiiiiiiiiice!!! VTEC!!!"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.