Long Island Subaru Club - Official Thread - LISC - Page 30
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930

This is a discussion on Long Island Subaru Club - Official Thread - LISC within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Ok cool thanks...

Ok cool thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Haha meet today at 4:30 whatdoyaknow shame I may have had too many 'cold ones' at this point :S

I Support ClubWRX
    Getting nicer out...

ssure is

How do you join the club? Tried to join the LISC forum but everythings private. I want to go to some meets help a brother out guys.

do you have facebook
    2011 WRX Limited w/ Nav, Performance Auto Solutions Tuned by Dave - 349awhp 366 ft/lbs @ 19psi E85
    Enkei PF01s, AEM Intake, PW TMIC, TS Kompact BPV, Invidia Q300 Catless Turboback, GS EBCS
    GS Uppipe, Tial MV-S 38mm EWG, FIC 1100cc Injectors, DW DW65c FP, PTP Turbo Blanket, Zeitronix ECA Gauge
    AEM Wideband & Boost Gauges, SMY Cluster, SPT Short Throw Shifter/Bushing, Anarchy Motive Shift Knob, 30% Tint

Tell me more about this Facebook..

LISC fb group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/50368191241/

i remember seeing someone wants to do a meet at Sonic tonight.
    2011 WRX Limited w/ Nav, Performance Auto Solutions Tuned by Dave - 349awhp 366 ft/lbs @ 19psi E85
    Enkei PF01s, AEM Intake, PW TMIC, TS Kompact BPV, Invidia Q300 Catless Turboback, GS EBCS
    GS Uppipe, Tial MV-S 38mm EWG, FIC 1100cc Injectors, DW DW65c FP, PTP Turbo Blanket, Zeitronix ECA Gauge
    AEM Wideband & Boost Gauges, SMY Cluster, SPT Short Throw Shifter/Bushing, Anarchy Motive Shift Knob, 30% Tint

Found it! And yes thanks man. Im in moriches so deer parks a little far but do able.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.