Subaru WRX Forum banner

Long Island Subaru Club - Official Thread - LISC

64K views 478 replies 65 participants last post by  Sicktght311 
#1 · (Edited)

Long Island Subaru Club -- L.I.S.C.

Update: We now have seperate forums. Visit us at
www.longislandsubaruclub.com

I hearby create this thread for all matters that involve the Long Island Subaru Club, or LISC. This is where we will be talking, making plans, pictures, and other BSing. Many praises to Josh who stickied this thread.

Announcements

~ PM rick g or 13secwrx for sticker info[/URL]

Meet Info
To make it easy, it is encouraged that all meets are posted in separate threads, with a link right here as an easy reference to the upcoming meets, instead of having this thread run on for pages on end.

Upcoming Meets:

~12/17 - http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?p=966649&posted=1

Sticker Fund, (whoever gave 13sec $20 so far):

See list of members

LISC Members: Updated 3/5/06

Members List and available #'s:

#00.13secwrx >Will
#01.STiGuy >Ryan
#02.Cheveyboy >Will
#03. hellafastwrx >Chris
#04.WrxNEfx >Wil
#05. JDMDC2 >Brandon
#06.i8yourV8 >Kurt
#07.N'CTRL >Mike
#08.Pimpdog1650 >Tim
#09.MauroMotorsports >Anthony ( Vendor> www.MauroMotorSports.com )
#10.Techie >Matthew
#11.HiRevImports >Chris (Vendor> www.HiRevImports.com )
#12.AZNPIMP4U >Vincent
#13 WillMX>Will
#14.Rick GT-R (site administrator) >Rick
#15.Demis >Demis
#16.Tornadoes16 >Brian
#17.kevinh211 (forums moderator)>Kevin
#18.stilverbullet >Kenny
#19.Imprezzive STi >Nick
#20. RumRunnerXT >Kurt
#21.JnJAssociates >Bryan (Vendor> http://www.JnJAssociates.biz )
#22.redxbob>Bob
#23.Costas >Costas (webmaster/administrator)Vendor>www.RallyArmor.com
#24.sti-lin' >Dave
#25.JERMAINE >Jermaine
#26.Milenka (Dons Sis)
#27.Advan JDM >Bryan
#28.BuddaH >Fred www.play-ny.com
#29.Turd Ferguson >Joe
#30.dave030 >Dave (Metric Subaru/dealer/service/performance) www.MSPT.net
#31.the donnn >Don
#32.reserved for btisko >Bryan
#33.reserved for VanillaEps >Alex
#34.JDM GDB154 >Bryan
#35.Skafish >Scott
#36.imaKi >Adam
#37.LazyDog >Jong
#38.carella >Chris
#39.kurenai >Sonthi (thanks for the extra donation of $20!)
#40.slvrscooby >?
#41.joelax4 >Joe
#42.LIRex >Bobby
#43.Trailboss >Josh
#44.gills >Tom
#45. st0k3d >Adam
#46.Yaz >John
#47. white631>Nathan
#48.suren27 >Suren
#49.FTY >Chris
#50.~*~jenSVX~*~ >Jen
#51.slvrsti >Chris
#52.'05 Legacy GT >?
#53.subalou1 >Joe
#54.05SUBTECINT >Russ
#55.s20002sti >John
#56.KITSOS >Christos
#57.wickedscooby >Dave
#58.Lethargic1 >?
#59.furiousangel >Mario
#60.v8killer2pt5 >Dean
#61.Cappy >Mario
#62.BluRidge2001 >Dave
#63.bustaman >Brad
#64.Java Black Pearl STi >Tom
#65.(hellafasts sister)
#66.Underground >Rich www.undergroundtinting.com/
#67.jim1969 >Jim
#68.ClutchmasterWRX >Steve
#69.reserved for Duck >Dan
#70.konigjim >Jim www.konigwheels.com
#71.///motorsport3 kid >Roger
#72.senson >Soo Jin
#73.Canonshooter >Jim
#74.
#75.reserved for archduchyofzeon >Dave
#76.
#77.Niceguyed >Ed
#78.krazedant >Anthony
#79.Driftin STI >Paul
#80.Barry >Barry
#81.tricked-out >Bryan
#82.
#83.
#84.kn0bby8 >Steve
#85.
#86.Bones8686 >Ryan
#87.
#88.Phame28 >Robbie
#89.
#90.
#91.
#92.Mike621 >Mike
#93.andl2ew >Andrew
#94.
#95.
#96.
#97.
#98.
#99. Iron Chef Thai >Pan (Sonthis Brother)

Note: Please don't use this thread as a place to post meaningless nonsense. This thread will be pruned often and the "filler" posts will be deleted. This is done so the thread is easy to read.

See less See more
#52 ·
I understand the whole, gotta meet up first and be chill idea. Do you guys hold meets regularly, like every week on a certain day? I'd definately stop by a meet and introduce myself if I don't have to work on that particular night. oh also, since it is LISC I assume its open to all Subaru's right, or just WRXs? correct me if I'm wrong though, before I show up to one of your meets with my forester(yeah I know it looks like a mommy wagon, ha) and get a couple bad looks.

#54 · (Edited)
forester xt is welcome, along with all other turbo subys :wiggles: . Josh and Tim you guys r def in, i know u guys are cool. I just dont want people i have never seen taking numbers and saying there in. so yea. :D

#55 ·
13secwrx said:
Bring it Tim...she goes away next week and will not return until ....well you'll see.
All smack talking aside, what's in the works dude? I'm going on the dyno at Turbotrix on the 27th of this month if you wanted to come watch with me and Josh...won't be anything special since it's still the vf23, but should be an interesting baseline on the amount of HP these turbos make.

Hopefully something will happen for the Thanksgiving weekend when we're all home and my car is happy again, that Friday night might be a good time to get something together.

~Tim

#56 ·
Jdm tranny
Forged internals...pistons/rings
Turbo...looking into gt35r/gt30..maybe green
aps 3.5 exhaust
tial 44mm wastegate
thas all for now...$$$..

Im taking my car back the saturday before that friday...sorry guys..

Is the Jetta welcome?

#57 ·
13secwrx said:
Jdm tranny
Forged internals...pistons/rings
Turbo...looking into gt35r/gt30..maybe green
aps 3.5 exhaust
tial 44mm wastegate
thas all for now...$$$..

Im taking my car back the saturday before that friday...sorry guys..

Is the Jetta welcome?
That should work....what are you doing about your rear end? Ring and pinion or full R180?

Sounds like a decent setup, if $$ is an issue I'd stick with the Green obviously, since it'll be so much more driveable than a gt35R.

#59 ·
i have an ice-hockey game this friday night. everyone should come, there should be a meet there. some dude that works there has a white wrx that is modded to all hell. wouldn't it be fun to come see me and watch us kick some ass. game is at 8:15pm at Iceworks. Anyone interested, let me know... :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles:

edit: now that there is no more NHL, this should give you more incentive :D

#60 ·
Huh...I thought mine was the most modded...I should come just to show em up :D

Yeah..it'll work..Im going rack/pinion setup ...not the r180..cant afford it and I never launch anyways..let alone w/the new setup no crazy launches. I need a new clutch too.... :sadwave: vacation.

Thanks for letting my jetta in... :p

#63 ·
Wow, Josh and Tim, we have already talked about you guys not being around much. I dont get why you take two take it so personaly when some one new to the club and also new to the forum come up and say they would like to join, and we respond with the default "you need to show up to "A" meet first" Whats so bad about that? Let me say this again, we know you two, we know your situation with school, and its not a problem." Thats for all new people too, not just you guys. No one is going to make it to every meet, maybe not even half. So what, we just want to be able to put a face with the name. You guys are the backbone to our begining here to begin with. Give us some input here, damn moderators, moderate or somthing ;)

So next time someone new pops up here and says they want to join, and we say we need to see ya at some meets first. Dont get in a huff, your IN damnit!

#64 ·
Cheveyboy said:
Wow, Josh and Tim, we have already talked about you guys not being around much. I dont get why you take two take it so personaly when some one new to the club and also new to the forum come up and say they would like to join, and we respond with the default "you need to show up to "A" meet first" Whats so bad about that? Let me say this again, we know you two, we know your situation with school, and its not a problem." Thats for all new people too, not just you guys. No one is going to make it to every meet, maybe not even half. So what, we just want to be able to put a face with the name. You guys are the backbone to our begining here to begin with. Give us some input here, damn moderators, moderate or somthing ;)

So next time someone new pops up here and says they want to join, and we say we need to see ya at some meets first. Dont get in a huff, your IN damnit!
Sheesh, okay!

Btw, I am hoping someone wants to get together and do something at some point Thanksgiving weekend since we're both going to be back. :wiggles:

#67 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.