Meet and Eats in easton Nov/13/04
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Meet and Eats in easton Nov/13/04 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anyone intrested in getting together at don pablos in easton this saturday?? If i get enough positive feedback i'll make ...

Meet and Eats in easton Nov/13/04

Anyone intrested in getting together at don pablos in easton this saturday?? If i get enough positive feedback i'll make a list ,or if u can think of a better place to eat tell me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It sounds like fun but I can't promise anything. I live in Allentown and am breaking in a WRBWRXSPRTWGN. Am not sure I'd be good company with a bone stock MY2005.

haha i have a stock wrx with a sti wing and a hks ti exhaust, so im not that great of company either, but subaru meets are a blast, people always come with stock cars.

Quote Originally Posted by khellen0
    haha i have a stock wrx with a sti wing and a hks ti exhaust, so im not that great of company either, but subaru meets are a blast, people always come with stock cars.
    Then you're not 'stock', are you? :-)
    I am surprised at how many friendly WRXers there are here online, like yourself--- and even more surprised at how FEW there are in the real world. No waves, smiles, beeps or flashes from other WRXers on the road. I must admit that we can be quite different people behind the wheel but this suggests schizophrenia!!!

What time might this 'blast' take place?

really??? in the poconos i get waves all the time, passed 2 STI's coming from pocono raceway and they were going crazy with beeps and waving lol.

Exclamation

what time...i didn't look too far in the thread...i'll be up at vans skate park from 8-10 you all gonna be aound then?
    Are we there yet?
    member of the H2 recovery team

umm im not sure, im trying to see if i can get a few other people to come, but now i dont know if this whole thing is possible because my friends amanda and tom are having a 2nd sunday of the month dinner get together for all subaru people in wilkesbarre, if u wanted we could meet up and go to that?

where is that? im from the brighton area...
    Are we there yet?

You could always do both.

North East Pa dinner/lunch meet
    ^..^

Beware of people who dislike cats. -Irish Proverb

umm im not sure, im trying to see if i can get a few other people to come, but now i dont know if this whole thing is possible because my friends amanda and tom are having a 2nd sunday of the month dinner get together for all subaru people in wilkesbarre, if u wanted we could meet up and go to that?
    Don't know Wilkes-Barre as well as Easton but have been to Elmer Suds a few times.
    Might be harder to meet after dark, though. Wouldn't daytime be nicer?

ah misread the thread...
    Last edited by Broke A$$; 11-09-2004 at 08:09 PM.
    Are we there yet?

We could meet up right before dark if u wanna do that possibly? I dont live far from easton, about 1/2 hour, you go north on 33 till you hit saylorsburg exit and i'd meet you there. We'll have to ask cattygirl what times she wants to do the dinner thing if we end up doing that.

We could meet up right before dark if u wanna do that possibly? I dont live far from easton, about 1/2 hour, you go north on 33 till you hit saylorsburg exit and i'd meet you there. We'll have to ask cattygirl what times she wants to do the dinner thing if we end up doing that.
    I know where Don's is so it's not a problem. I used to work at Hugh Moore Park.
    If I can be there, I will be there.

what about the wilkesbarre toys for tots thing on sunday instead? because nobody is showing to the don pablos meet, besides the sunday meet is for a good cause.

what about the wilkesbarre toys for tots thing on sunday instead? because nobody is showing to the don pablos meet, besides the sunday meet is for a good cause.
    I'm game if it's an early event. I think I saw that it's at noon. That just might be nice.
    Do kids still like Frizbees? I see kids playing with balls in the neighbohood but not discs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast